Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz fighting a lightweight Taxi Driver tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is one of the few times I'm ok with it.

I've never been am Ortiz fan, but the dude is always in entertaining fights, and his personality is so corny, yet entertaining.

He's been on a layoff for awhile, so let him get his legs back than I'm sure well see him competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
      Al Haymon must think most boxing fans are dumb. He matched Victor Ortiz, a natural welterweight, against Gilberto Sanchez Leon, a natural lightweight. In fact most of Sanchez Leon's fights have been between 126-130. Oh and to top it all of the fight is at a catch weight of 151? I mean could'nt Haymon find a natural welterweight for Ortiz to fight? Ortiz is garbage, he needs to retire and go back to being an extra in Hollywood.
       photo taxi driver_zpskzin45sr.jpg
      Victor Ortiz, after an extended layoff, is taking a fight, against a late sub, who was put in for another sub, in a bout that isn't being pushed on TV.

What were you expecting Victor Ortiz to be put into the ring with?

Gilberto Sanchez Leon is in his third fight at welterweight (Leon hasn't fought at 130 since 2011 for cuks sake). get over yourself

Comment

Well Ortiz is just a step above taxi driver so it should be a pretty competitive fight.

Comment

Tree vs taxi driver. It's like that old show on discovery where they brought in experts to debate who would win a fight between different animals.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Y'all just wanna see Al Haymon fail doe bc hes black doe.
            This is personally the reason I hope PBC fails.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
              Victor Ortiz, after an extended layoff, is taking a fight, against a late sub, who was put in for another sub, in a bout that isn't being pushed on TV.

What were you expecting Victor Ortiz to be put into the ring with?

Gilberto Sanchez Leon is in his third fight at welterweight (Leon hasn't fought at 130 since 2011 for cuks sake). get over yourself
              Come on man, any natural welterweight. Soto Karass, Berto, Josesito Lopez, just not a 34 year old fighter who fought most of his career at 130. Look at their physiques, does Sanchez Leon look like a natural welter weight? Ortiz is trash!

Comment

Can't stand victor. Hope he loses again soon and goes away.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Did you really expect something better?

Also, have you voiced this same level of disgust with Santa Cruz's previous opponents up until recently stepping up?
                  Mares and Santa Cruz did the same thing like three fights straight, they are all cherry pickers. The only one that is not is Porter, dude will fight and wants to fight everyone..

Comment

First Verdejo fighting a hair dresser and now Ortiz fighting a taxi driver.... What's really going on?

Comment

Who cares about Victor Ortiz? Let him fight whoever he wants, he is finished at world level, he fights once every year, gets hurt in between fights and does some other stupid things.

Comment

Working...
                      X