No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Groves Still Trialling New Coaching Candidates

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: George Groves Still Trialling New Coaching Candidates

With just under eight weeks to go until his next fight, Boxing Scene understands that George Groves still hasn’t picked a new trainer.

The return of the 27-year-old three-time super middleweight world title challenger, promoted by Sauerland, headlines a co-promotion with Matchroom Boxing on January 30 at London’s Copper Box Arena which will be shown live on Sky Sports.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fkin ginger b u m

Comment

He hasn't looked the same since he left Booth.

Someone like Rob McCracken would sort him out, but it feels too soon after Froch.

Comment

Apologize to Adam Booth and ask to get back with him... it's that simple!
        Or go down the same route that Haye has went with.

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon_Gekko View Post

Someone like Rob McCracken would sort him out, but it feels too soon after Froch.
          Frock said Rob McCracken wouldn't train him besides I don't think Rob is all that he is Cracked up to be - get it? Cracked - McCracken, thank you

Comment

If history shows one thing, its that you can't go wrong training yourself.

Comment

See I love George, sometimes I dunno why but I don't want to flake out because he's lost world title fights.

But this whole stuff about no opponent and no trainer being announced only a month and a bit away from the fight is poor organisation

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon_Gekko View Post

Robert McCracken's boxers tend to take far to many punches and Groves doesnt have the chin, very bad fit for GG

Imo he needs to go back to Booth or go stateside and work with someone like Hunter or Roach

That Paddy guy was a horrible trainer

Comment

Working...
                X