Is Pacquiao broke?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maniac310 View Post
    nah....if anyone's broke it's this guy
    with the type of money that mayweather makes.and will get paid more than $30 mil in may and september.he'll never be broke.you'll still butt hurt from pacquiao getting put to sleep.

Comment

Poochie is broke.....why? he's not a boss at all. he's arum's b**** and VQ proved he was going broke. he spends a lot of his money on gambling and those std infested filipina whores/ladyboys. arum continues to f*** him in the ass raping him blind. floyd barely fights once a year and still makes more money than poochiao.

Comment

No he's not broke. He just got paid a fortune for the Marquez fight.

Plus Bob and Michael Koncz advise him on how to invest wisely and he has a ton of endorsements.

Mayweather will piss away all of his money long before Manny will. Trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post

Plus Bob and Michael Koncz advise him on how to invest wisely and he has a ton of endorsements.

I have to agree with you bro Pac is many things but one thing he is not is broke, true he got KTFO but he still making a lot of money in the Philippines plus those $$$ he earned in his fight in the US goes a long way, fact is he is a billionaire in the Philippines...

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post

I bet they advise him on plenty of things that benefit them. Pacquiao is stupid with his money, buying Pastor's that knock on his door cars and hotel rooms.

Comment

Don't know if its true but I heard he gets about $1 million in pork barrel, unaudited, a year for just being a Congressman.

Comment

The only one I can see going broke in the near future is the man who calls himself "money", lol. He fights to keep from losing his "assets" and makes sure he fights the easy fight to keep making those big checks. I can see him going under after he gets out of boxing.
                Pacquiao is far from it. Aside from having a billion products/small business in the Ph. he has endorsements and sponsors coming out of his a$$. I can't tell you how many times I saw the pistachio commercial AFTER he was ktfo, lol. You see, when you fight the way Pacquiao does at the highest level, it doesn't matter how you lose. People will always pay to see you. Fraud Jr. loses 1 fight, he'll be a distant memory in everyone's mind. That's his biggest fear.

Comment

he's not broke, and yes i'm from philippines, you should tell that to bob scumbag arum

Comment

Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
                    Don't know if its true but I heard he gets about $1 million in pork barrel, unaudited, a year for just being a Congressman.
                    that's cheap, cos pacquiao earns more than that, whereas the senator here in the philippines has a pork barrel of $6M, some even exceed $7M UNAUDITED

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      Pacquiao isn't going broke anytime soon. He's making $25 Million a fight fighting twice a year and is making Millions from all his endorsements

While Floyd fights once every year or two buys dozens of cars and bought his Fiancee a $16 Million diamond

spending thousands on strippers

even his best friend is on radio shows telling people Floyd doesn't have an accountant and has no buisnesses outside of Boxing (and selling folders) That he's going to go broke. His bestfriend

Damn, what does Floyd have to do with this thread? lol You're a big time pac tard. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X