No announcement yet.

WBC have now ordered Wilder vs Fury 2 or goes to purse bid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Wilder is definitely not my boy. Stop it. This is just cover because we saw Miller pulled off the Jan 18 DAZN card, which HEAVILY suggests he will be fighting AJ next.

You know you are PRAYING Wilder fights Brazeale next because you are smart enough to know if Wilder/Fury 2 and AJ/Miller are both next AJ looks like a complete f@g.
    I wonder how many times the same 6 ******s can wrongfully predict Wilder/Breazele. A broken clock has a better success rate

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Wilder is definitely not my boy. Stop it. This is just cover because we saw Miller pulled off the Jan 18 DAZN card, which HEAVILY suggests he will be fighting AJ next.

You know you are PRAYING Wilder fights Brazeale next because you are smart enough to know if Wilder/Fury 2 and AJ/Miller are both next AJ looks like a complete f@g.
      You're a Wilder cheerleader, he's your boy. I wouldn't mind Miller getting a whooping too if the Wilder-Fury fight happens. Get both American hype jobs out of the conversation for HW. Shut up the ******ed American fans like you.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        I wonder how many times the same 6 ******s can wrongfully predict Wilder/Breazele. A broken clock has a better success rate
        It was your boy that said he'd fighting Breazeale if no Fury.

Comment

it would get even funnier if this goes to purse bids and Dazn picks it up. i'll probably rofl

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Changes nothing. The purse bid and conditions only come in to effect if they can't agree. It stops Wilder from running.
            by the way, didn't these clowns say wilder and his team were the "easiest to work with??"

Comment

Originally posted by that g View Post
              by the way, didn't these clowns say wilder and his team were the "easiest to work with??"
              Wilder fans shook. They knew Wilder was going to fight Breazeale and WBC doing their best to **** it up.

Comment

How the **** do you order something like this? Is there any precedent?
                I just asked that same question in another thread about this on the main page.

I've never heard of a purse bid being called for a mandatory defence. So have the WBC decided to install Fury as their mandatory challenger, over the head of Breazeale? Are they allowed to do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  You're a Wilder cheerleader, he's your boy. I wouldn't mind Miller getting a whooping too if the Wilder-Fury fight happens. Get both American hype jobs out of the conversation for HW. Shut up the ******ed American fans like you.
                  No I just don't let AJ fans cloud the truth with a distorted view of things. I have always posted AJ wins, Wilder is a bum and AJ is better. Yes I am rooting for him over AJ because he is an American. I think AJ beats Miller too.

Just tell the BHFFO champ to make a real offer.

Comment

Robbie has been running with that for months and months. He also was sure Wilder/Fury would get canceled or Wilder would back out. The British guys know AJ is better but they fear Wilder will KHTFO and then the American fans crap all over them.

I get a kick out of it! They are very envious of the USA. They desperately need AJ to win because if he loses then British boxing is back to 2nd tier status as it almost always is.
                    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 01-16-2019, 01:44 PM.

Comment

everyone please remember robbie barrett has repeatedly promised to reveal his true identity, post his real name and picture, and quit this website forever if wilder fights fury next.

Comment

Working...
                      X