No announcement yet.

Fncked Up Crimes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
    The grandmother says she still doesn't feel any way about a pit bull?

Geez.

I like dogs but the dog has to be put down. Makes no sense to keep it alive.

Some people are just too dumb for their own good.
    all bets are off when kids are around. common fncking sense (even if some people think common sense is an urban legend).

if a person wants something that can kill them around, they better sure make sure no one else is around.

now, the parents have to live with it !

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      all bets are off when kids are around. common fncking sense (even if some people think common sense is an urban legend).

if a person wants something that can kill them around, they better sure make sure no one else is around.

now, the parents have to live with it !
      Just horrible.

Sorry.

No pits for me.

Anything that can snap like that, shouldn't be a pet.

Comment

Just horrible.

Sorry.

No pits for me.

Anything that can snap like that, shouldn't be a pet.
        i think people want to prove that ''all pits arent bad. it matters on how you raise them.'' so much that they fight against their own inner better judgement.

i dont care if its only 1 bad pit out of 100. thats one too many. im going to be that phaggoty looking father walking his fluffy oopsadoodle along side the baby stroller with no worries.

Comment

i think people want to prove that ''all pits arent bad. it matters on how you raise them.'' so much that they fight against their own inner better judgement.

i dont care if its only 1 bad pit out of 100. thats one too many. im going to be that phaggoty looking father walking his fluffy oopsadoodle along side the baby stroller with no worries.
          Absolutely, man.

Yeah, these idiots act like they have something to prove when, like oh see? Every pit bull ain't bad. It's just a few. And just a few is enough. End of discussion.

Comment

Absolutely, man.

Yeah, these idiots act like they have something to prove when, like oh see? Every pit bull ain't bad. It's just a few. And just a few is enough. End of discussion.
            next month there will be another pit story....and unfortunately, the owner wont be the vic

Comment

next month there will be another pit story....and unfortunately, the owner wont be the vic
              While idiots continue to post memes on FB of people saying how sweet and innocent pit bulls are. And onward the cycle goes...

Comment

While idiots continue to post memes on FB of people saying how sweet and innocent pit bulls are. And onward the cycle goes...
                ALL pups are cute.....

very few grow up to look like this.....

Comment

ALL pups are cute.....

very few grow up to look like this.....

It's all cute and fun until they come at you like that.

Comment

It's all cute and fun until they come at you like that.

''look at these mutha fnckers straight up HATIN' !!!!!''

Comment

''look at these mutha fnckers straight up HATIN' !!!!!''

Comment

Working...
                      X