Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

Thanks for posting

Originally posted by North Star View Post
    NIce! Watched the vid in the other thread, but gifs are always quick and easy.
    Yeah man, Povetkin is a beast. Former kickboxing world champion too

Comment

Posting to eat some crow on my prediction that Perez would make this a fight.
      He was destroyed. He's not a top HW. His career at this level is over

Comment

Dumbass spoiling noobs. Blocked.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
          That's what happens when a fat, short, plodding HW comes straight at Povetkin.
          Unbelievable!

Mike Perez would have wasted any boxer prior to Tyson and a great majority of them after him too and of those that may have beaten him, he would have been among the best opponents they had ever faced.

This is a formidable boxer with good skills, hard punch and solid chin, and the fact that Povetkin wasted him is testament to the power and acumen of Alexander for having thrashed such a high quality opponent...

It does not bummify Perez in ANY way to lose to this calibre of opponent!

You can't even support your own countrymen, pathetic! Absolutely pathetic!

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            You came to a boxing forum expecting not to get spoiled?

Comment

I don't think Perez took this too seriously; much like his career. Still, a great win for Povetkin. People need to give this guy respect. He lost to Wlad, but has not faded away. Instead he's fought the perceived best in the division and will shortly mandate himself for another title shot!

War Povetkin!

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
                Unbelievable!

Mike Perez would have wasted any boxer prior to Tyson and a great majority of them after him too and of those that may have beaten him, he would have been among the best opponents they had ever faced.

This is a formidable boxer with good skills, hard punch and solid chin, and the fact that Povetkin wasted him is testament to the power and acumen of Alexander for having thrashed such a high quality opponent...

It does not bummify Perez in ANY way to lose to this calibre of opponent!

You can't even support your own countrymen, pathetic! Absolutely pathetic!
                Yeah, this Mike Perez would have definitely eaten Muhammad Ali alive, with his great wins over Tye Fields and Travis Walker...

Povetkin looked like a beast here, but obviously Mike Perez's career has taken a turn for the worse after the tragic contest against Abdusalamov. His only win since then was over a journeyman.

I think Perez might want to call it a career at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  If you were so concerned about the outcome then why did come into NSB? I think the Video Trading Block should have been your first stop

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                  You came to a boxing forum expecting not to get spoiled?
                  Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
                  Yeah, this Mike Perez would have definitely eaten Muhammad Ali alive, with his great wins over Tye Fields and Travis Walker...

Povetkin looked like a beast here, but obviously Mike Perez's career has taken a turn for the worse after the tragic contest against Abdusalamov. His only win since then was over a journeyman.

I always cringe when I hear fans say this about fighters who have had rough patch in their careers. The guy's a ****in' fighter, this is what he does for a living; this is his livelihood. The guy's just gonna quit after a couple tough loses?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post

Oh come off it.. Let's not get historical but just quickly if Ali could not handle ****ing Frazier, how the heel is he gonna handle Perez? He never fought any opponent on the same radar as Perez, let alone survived one! Let alone beat one!

He fought Jennings, Povetkin and Takam ffs... These are TOP fighters of some of the hardest specimens ever to enter a boxing ring. As if losses and struggles to guys like this detract from ANY way Perez's qualities...

You back a hopeful, he gets schooled, you turn your back on him!

It's disgusting!

Great win over a great opponent. THAT'S what happened here!

You want to credit your favorites from past (like Ali) and present (like Wilder) with wins over nothing but absolute bums! But you then want to go on to rubbish something like this?

Bias.. Irony.. are some of the words that come to mind..

But mostly just pathetic... ABSOULTELY pathetic! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

I always cringe when I hear fans say this about fighters who have had rough patch in their careers. The guy's a ****in' fighter, this is what he does for a living; this is his livelihood. The guy's just gonna quit after a couple tough loses?
                      Perez has had more than a "rough patch". One of his opponents fell into coma and now he has been knocked out in 1 round. There's a clear pattern.

Comment

Working...
                      X