No announcement yet.

NOW we get why GGG Priced Himself out, didn’t LISTEN to Loeffler w/ splits

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOW we get why GGG Priced Himself out, didn’t LISTEN to Loeffler w/ splits

I think Loeffler was trying to tell Golovkin that without any straps his B side status had dropped significantly which GGG didn’t want to hear or accept.

I’m thinking Loeffler unfortunately had to tell and beg Golovkin not to leave him when he explained that 99/1 was the best GBP could do.

And that’s all she wrote!

No one wants to fight GGG anymore. He has no belts high risk no reward fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyValmer View Post
      Charlo still wants em, but i doubt GGG is looking for any hard fights that arent attached with a Canelo paycheck

Comment

LOL, there wasnt any offer to Golovkin. That tweet Oscar put out was just to get Jacobs to take the deal

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
          LOL, there wasnt any offer to Golovkin. That tweet Oscar put out was just to get Jacobs to take the deal
          I’m sure there was an offer, at least curiousity. GBP would get mad points if they could had persuaded GGG to DAZN boosting subs.

Comment

Golovkin would have got same offer Jacobs got...3 fight dazn deal if you want Canelo.

Sick of GBP and Canelo trying to rule his life, Golovkin said no thankyou.

That's all she wrote folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
              Golovkin would have got same offer Jacobs got...3 fight dazn deal if you want Canelo.

Sick of GBP and Canelo trying to rule his life, Golovkin said no thankyou.

That's all she wrote folks.
              “Rule.” Golovkin not finalizing with BJS for Undisputed is GGG’s fault, not the Mexican crew.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyValmer View Post
                I think this is at least somewhat true.

GGG still has name value, but without a belt & maybe despite his advanced age for a boxer, he's a juice not worth the squeeze again like he was not that long ago for many boxers.

Or certainly if you are looking to squeeze the juice you don't wanna part with too much money to do so.

And yea as to the OP's theory that could spell problems in paradise if a promoter is telling these new offers & new realities to his client who's unlikely to be happy about the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                  “Rule.” Golovkin not finalizing with BJS for Undisputed is GGG’s fault, not the Mexican crew.

Arguing with people like you, aboutfkntime, rob barret, BJ12... (the list goes on) is like trying to teach a pig to sing.
                  You only waste your time, and annoy the pig.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
                    Arguing with people like you, aboutfkntime, rob barret, BJ12... (the list goes on) is like trying to teach a pig to sing.
                    You only waste your time, and annoy the pig.
                    True that..

Comment

Working...
                    X