No announcement yet.

Michael Jackson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
    It's all about separating the art from the artist.

Who else can sing this song this good? Nobody that's who.

He did sing them shits gooder than a motha****a. Especially considering that ***** was thinking about dick while he did it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
      He did sing them shits gooder than a motha****a. Especially considering that ***** was thinking about dick while he did it.

You mean in a Julia Slobberts type of way?

Comment

You mean in a Julia Slobberts type of way?
        My dude Juls likes them muscle babes. I don't know if he likes them big peens, bro.

Comment

I mean if he wasn’t, he sure gave the impression that he was.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
            My dude Juls likes them muscle babes. I don't know if he likes them big peens, bro.

Oh OK.

Julz probably listens to "My Girl" while fantasizing about muscle babes doe.

Comment

Oh OK.

Julz probably listens to "My Girl" while fantasizing about muscle babes doe.
              No doubt about that one, cuz.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Only this poster has Jackson beat when it comes to kid fiddling.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                  MJ was GOD what he did for my people and for shoot most other minorities was incredible!

But to the OP's question, his lifestyle and personal life were definitely suspect as F! But 2 things.

1. All the people for the most part who tried to throw MJ under the bus for this also turned out to be low lives themselves like they were busted for fraud, or other cons, trying to make a quick buck. Coincidence? Maybe? Maybe not?

2. This is gonna sound funny as F but I kind of can relate a little bit to MJ. I had a rough childhood and teenage years growing up in the ghetto dangerous side of CHIRAQ. So pretty much my only real positive happy memories from being a kid was going to theme parks, going to Epcot, Disney World. So even now as an adult, one of my favorite places to go is Orlando and hit all the theme parks and just be a kid and not give a F about the stresses of life. I'm usually drunk as F and just ride rides, but I obviously dont try to hang out or meet kids while I'm there. I usually bring my chick or go with some chicks I know who live there and just have a really good time.

I feel you bro.

All joking aside, Michael was a big part of my childhood growing up too. One of my favorite pictures of me as a kid was when I was flexing my little skinny arms while wearing an MJ Beat It T-shirt.

Always loved watching Captain EO when I went on family trips to Disneyland.

I always stood up for him too, but all that child p.orn and creepy sht that was found after he died was just too much for me. Really makes me sad and I still don't wanna believe that.

Comment

Not unless them kids drugged him.

Comment

One of my all time favorite artist but he was hell of a suspect. No smoke without a fire I guess..

Comment

Working...
                      X