No announcement yet.

Ortiz, Ruiz, Wilder and Kownacki...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ortiz, Ruiz, Wilder and Kownacki...

This is why you have to make the fights instead of claiming victory without fighting. You never know what is going to happen. In heavyweight boxing, one punch can change the fight so to sit back and say "one guy will beat the other guy easy" is foolish because you just never know. The PBC has protected these guys for years now and now they are running out of cherry picks to feed them, and they are all getting exposed, one by one. Ortiz went from the boogeyman, to the old man who never really beat anyone, which he is. Ruiz went from a guy that all of you said would smash AJ in the rematch, to a guy that is now worse than Buster Douglass haha. Kownacki has been shown up and Wilder went from the "hardest puncher in history" to a joker who claims his costume was too heavy hahaha. When you have guys fighting cherry picks, they look amazing. But when they step up, we can finally see what they are made of. And now we see that these PBC jokes are mostly either trash or just not that good.

Too bad they're not undefeated like Anthon.... Uhh nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Joshua fought Wladimir Klitschko in his 19th fight. He was pushed fast and not protected at all.

Comment

You are just proving my point. AJ is not undefeated, but at least he is trying to fight the best guys out there. He has either fought or offered fights to most of the guys in the top 10 right now. Wilder has turned down most dights from the top 10. Same with Fury. Also I still find it funny that when someone calls out Wilder for ducking, you idiots bring up AJ when it was AJ and Hearn offering 120 million and unification. I can guarantee you that Kownacki and Wilder are both kicking themselves right now for now taking that money hahaha

Comment

Also I think Ajagba will be the next guy to get exposed on the PBC heavyweight list. He looked poor last night against a guy that was set up for him to shine against.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
            I can guarantee you that Kownacki and Wilder are both kicking themselves right now for now taking that money hahaha
            No you can't

Comment

We know how good Ruiz is he defeated AJ and arguably Parker ,the rest are protected and exposed so far .

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                Joshua fought Wladimir Klitschko in his 19th fight. He was pushed fast and not protected at all.
                What does that have to do with what I said?

Comment

What does that have to do with what I said?
                  Tyistall's point was that a lot of these PBC fighters are being protected. And you tried to change the subject to Joshua for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart Chandler View Post
                    We know how good Ruiz is he defeated AJ and arguably Parker ,the rest are protected and exposed so far .
                    Ruiz is ok, but after the AJ win, guys went nuts about him saying that he was a monster who was almost unbeatable hahah. It was ridiculous. They are doing the same thing with Fury now saying that he would beat any heavyweight in history. But completely forgetting that Wallin almost beat him on cuts in a fight that Fury looked terrible in. Fury has also never defended a belt in his life. Ruiz now has the opportunity to get into bigger fights but I can guarantee you that he will fight Arreola or a guy on that level, which is crap. He will come in fat again and squander any change he had to be a real contender

Comment

Working...
                    X