No announcement yet.

More Proof Bob wants Spence vs Crawford. Propose 50/50 deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Spence v Porter is a big fight so is Spence v Pacquiao or Thurman or Garcia and probably all 3 would draw as big numbers if not more

If Toprank had those fights lined up for Crawford you think they play ball with anyone?
    Ok I'm not trying to change your mind. We will see what kind of PPV number Spence does with Porter compared to the Garcia PPV. While meeting Spence and Porter's purse demands

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
      Ok I'm not trying to change your mind. We will see what kind of PPV number Spence does with Porter compared to the Garcia PPV. While meeting Spence and Porter's purse demands
      Porter fight probably not be on PPV but if it was it would do better than whoever Crawford fights after Khan

Point is there are options for Spence and Thurman, Pacquiao DSG already proven they're bigger draws than Crawford

Comment

Arum is rushing so that he can get 50/50 because if Spence Jr Unifies and Collect more Belts then 50/50 is NEVER happening

Comment

So basically he really thinks Spence should get more than 50%, we all know all promoters always shoot high first.

But in the end I don't care who gets what.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            Porter fight probably not be on PPV but if it was it would do better than whoever Crawford fights after Khan

Point is there are options for Spence and Thurman, Pacquiao DSG already proven they're bigger draws than Crawford
            The Porter fight will absolutely be PPV. You think Porter asking for chicken change after seeing what Mikey made to not do ****? Here:

Mentioning Danny like he some big star especially after getting outboxed by Porter is a joke. Does this look like a packed house to you?

Last edited by Mister Wolf; 04-21-2019, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
              So basically he really thinks Spence should get more than 50%, we all know all promoters always shoot high first.

But in the end I don't care who gets what.
              I mean we got to wait to see what this PPV does before saying he thinks Spence deserves over 50/50. If it is in range of the Spence/Garcia PPV, then Arum is probably right here that it will be 50/50. If the PPV tanks? Then sure, Spence could make a case for deserving the bigger split here.

I'm just not convinced about this joint PPV Arum keeps talking about. I keep going back to Espinoza's statement on the matter saying it has to be WORTH it for both networks for that to happen and we have literally only seen it twice...EVER. But like Spence/Garcia surprising in the amount of PPV buys, this fight may possibly do the same. Will it do 700k buys like Arum was saying the week of the fight? No, but I can see it doing in the 300-350k range.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                And how do you know this? Looks like you're making excuses not to make the fight happen. Why would spence deserve more than 50/50?
                Less buzz heading into the fight. I'll be surprised if the numbers are as high as they were for Spence.

In this scenario, Spence would deserve more than 50/50 because he'd be the bigger draw. Let's wait and see what the Crawford numbers end up being. Crawford also had the advantage of having been on PPV before and fighting an established star who had headlined a major PPV. Whereas Spence vs Garcia were both making their PPV main event debut.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                  Because Mikey Garcia is not involved.
                  So your argument is that Spence had an unfair advantage? Garcia had never headlined a PPV. Khan headlined a PPV that sold 600,000 buys. Khan is definitely a bigger star than Garcia. Kind of silly to act like Garcia was a stronger B-side than Khan.

Comment

Lmao crawfish doesnt deserve 50/50.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                      So your argument is that Spence had an unfair advantage? Garcia had never headlined a PPV. Khan headlined a PPV that sold 600,000 buys. Khan is definitely a bigger star than Garcia. Kind of silly to act like Garcia was a stronger B-side than Khan.
                      My argument is the numbers were good because of loyal Mexican fight fans supporting Garcia one of their own who is known in Cali and Texas. This is further backed up by my fellow black man coming out repping the Mexican flag on a non Mexican holiday. Don't play dumb man. We know who the Mexican fans who bought the fight and attended the event were rooting for including my coworkers. Lets see if those same Mexican fans buy Spence vs Porter.
                      Last edited by Mister Wolf; 04-21-2019, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X