No announcement yet.

Oversized Cellphones are like Phag Bags

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oversized Cellphones are like Phag Bags

No offense but it’s an eye sore watching grown men carry their phones in their hands like some kinda phag bag.. it’s even gayer when it’s a flip case..

Any phone that doesnt fit in the pocket or pouch is no different than phag bags.

Thoughts?

I went from the iPhone 5s to the iPhone X, it's big and not that comfortable to use with one hand but I appreciate the screen size, it is about the size limit for me.

Huge oversize phones don't do anything for me, the iPhone Xs Max is bearable but that really is the maximum I would want to use.

The race for bigger batteries (screens) was fuelled by android manufactures trying to compensate for the inefficient energy consumption of android OS.
    Last edited by COVID-19; 03-02-2019, 10:20 AM.

Comment

I keep my phone in my back pocket while working, or my jacket pocket when I’m not.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        I keep my phone in my back pocket while working, or my jacket pocket when I’m not.
        That’s G.. I just see alot of metro looking dudes carrying their phones around in their hands like it’s some accessory and sht for ****sexuals.

Comment

Those large phones are like iPads. Look ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
            I went from the iPhone 5s to the iPhone X, it's big and not that comfortable to use with one hand but I appreciate the screen size, it is about the size limit for me.

Huge oversize phones don't do anything for me, the iPhone Xs Max is bearable but that really is the maximum I would want to use.

The race for bigger batteries (screens) was fuelled by android manufactures trying to compensate for the inefficient energy consumption of android OS.
            Iphones are acceptable. For me personally, I need to be able to use the phone with one hand because im always on the go.

If I wanted big screen, I have tablet and laptop for that.

Cellphones are for convenience and oversized phones are inconvenient.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Those large phones are like iPads. Look ridiculous.
              Yea it just oozes of “hey look at me, I suck cawk”

Comment

Comment

I have to have a bigger phone my hands are too big.

Comment

You know those dudes have tiny peckers, trying to compensate. And they have a lot of space in their pockets, so they have room for bigger phones.

Comment

Working...
                    X