Collapse
No announcement yet.

'wraps Offical NSB Survival Guide for New Users

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was red K'ed for saying that Floyd avoided certain fighters in their prime, so I don't put much stock into what color anyone's bar is.

Comment

• Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
      I was red K'ed for saying that Floyd avoided certain fighters in their prime, so I don't put much stock into what color anyone's bar is.
      Green k.........

Comment

I was red K'ed for saying that Floyd avoided certain fighters in their prime, so I don't put much stock into what color anyone's bar is.
        Same here, I was red K'ed for saying Floyd weight drained Canelo at 152 CW. And then the hornet of Floyd groupies attacked. I didn't realize they were so sensitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
          If you're new, a day like today can really show you who the level headed posters are that can debate topics and who the absolute morons are that you should add to your ignore list ASAP.

I've added around 3-4 today alone to that list...stupidity rears it's ugly head in times of despair.

Comment

• Because every now and then, this needs a good bump. For the newbies.

Comment

Green k sent

Comment

• Because the year, and super fight has brought new boxing fans to our midst, it's time to bump the unofficial NSB bible.

Comment

• Time to bump a classic. Many new users now that the HW division is back. Welcome to NSB.

Comment

Working...
                  X