Clear All

• Robert Garcia: "Loma-Mikey is 3-4 years from now"

This is horse****.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      This is horse****.
      Exactly. I can’t believe loma is actually gonna duck Garcia like this

Comment

Fcuk that! So wait until Loma loses a step at age 34 or 35? Meanwhile, there is no way Mikey remains undefeated for 4-5 years if he thinks he is going to compete at 147. Never get past Crawford, Thurman or Spence. Guess he plans on fighting once per year. I see Gervonta will likely take the same ducking plan. All gonna let it "marinate" for five years.

Comment

Lomachenko will be like 35 then and will probably start to decline a little.

Comment

I hope Robert is trolling. Otherwise thats a stupid f#cking comment. If Garcia goes to 135 & Loma goes to 135 & they don't fight within 6-18 months they can both go f#ck themselves.

Comment

Lomachenko still has Salido problems

Comment

Arum and Loma paying Garcia to say that. Everyone knows Mikey is all about a challenge and the best fight available. He's never called out a fight with zero intention of doing it. Never ever ever. Shame on Lomachenko for wanting it sooner.

I think that will be the new talk now from the usual folks.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  Arum and Loma paying Garcia to say that. Everyone knows Mikey is all about a challenge and the best fight available. He's never called out a fight with zero intention of doing it. Never ever ever. Shame on Lomachenko for wanting it sooner.

I think that will be the new talk now from the usual folks.
                  They will say Garcia is probably too green now
                  Last edited by g27region; 02-27-2018, 10:20 PM.

Comment

I hope it's in 7 years from now because I love marinated fights, they are the best. Plus they'll both make more money ya'll, that's what's important

Comment

Working...
                    X