Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malignaggi has inside knowledge that Pacquiao used PEDs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
    Lawyer fees cost a lot of money. Is he going to start suing every C-list boxer who calls him a PED abuser? Why stop at Paulie? Why not go after Prenice Brewer as well?

Keep in mind, Paulie also accused Amir Khan of taking steroids, and Khan didn't sue him either because Paulie is irrelevant and Khan would end up paying more for the legal fees than he would get from Paulie.

I guarantee, if that was Canelo or Anthony Joshua accusing him of PED use, he'd been filing a lawsuit faster than you can blink.
    Malignaggi is a multi millionaire they'd cover the fees easily. Malignaggi is also well known to anyone that follows boxing you comparing him to Brewster is hilarious.

The fact that Malignaggi risks losing a lot of money by saying these things and Pacquiao not willing to sue, points to Malignaggi knowing something. IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by cammoking123 View Post
      No. Paulie is saying no one will come forward with evidence against Pac because Arum knows some very power people in the boxing industry. Pac fans think Arum can fix fights and sway judges and refs but you think he can't ruin the man that outs his golden boy as a cheater? the politics won't allow them to come forward because there will be repercussions. Careers will be damaged, lives will be ruined. The man who outs Pac will probably never be allowed to work in the boxing industry again. Remember Lance Armstong? Remember how many people he smeared and destroyed to protect his secret. He was a blatant steroid user but many lacked the courage to come forward with evidence against hum because they knew there would be consequences.

And why would Pac turn down a super fight with Mayweather over blood and random testing if he was clean? Why do that? He was clearly on something.
      Arum?

Arum doesnt give two ****s about Manny dude lol

Comment

Blah blah blah. Paulie Malginaggi is the absolute last person I would believe about anything. Biggest hypocrite I've ever seen in boxing.

Accused Pac, Khan, Porter, and beat around the bush about Mayweather being on roids.

Goes and hires Memo and goes on one of his spastic rants about legal peds. Guy is so cringeworthy.

Comment

I don't care about Pacquaio. He's done.
          Let;s focus on Mayweahter now.
          Fans should laser focus on the PED testing on his next fight.
          USADA should be scrutinized to the hilt.
          No one should get away with cheating and amass great wealth.
          It's an insult to the paying public. And it's immoral.

Comment

Ultimately it's just talk if he can't or won't prove it

Comment

Originally posted by hrt3333 View Post
              Ultimately it's just talk if he can't or won't prove it
              Like someone said earlier it will come out in time. When someone isn't relying on boxing to earn a living they'll expose it.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Like someone said earlier it will come out in time. When someone isn't relying on boxing to earn a living they'll expose it.
                Its going to be Roach. I've been saying this for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                  Its going to be Roach. I've been saying this for years.
                  He'll do it accidentally. Like he did when he outed Toney and Justin Fortune.

Comment

Listen half of the athletes are dirty this is not a surprise I'm pretty sure 60 percent of the ww are dirty too

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Arum?

Arum doesnt give two ****s about Manny dude lol
                      He cares about Manny because Manny makes him lots of money. Arum has a vested interested in protecting Manny's image.

Comment

Working...
                      X