Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson, Unfulfilled

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    that is bullshht

1) no way had Golovkin done anything to step in front of Martinez money-fight with Cotto..... and Martinez had signed a deal with HBO to face Golovkin next should he get past Cotto

2) lil'G totally removed himself from the Cotto-sweepstakes when he refused to negotiate on weight with the little old faded 153lb superstar..... 6 months later Golovkin stated that he is ready willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up

you guys are just parrots..... as-in, repeaters of rubbish

there are a pile of guys that Golovkin could have fought, but he chose not to..... just like the recent example with Vanes

you guys have been lied to for so long you don't even realize..... and now you repeat that rubbish to me lol
    Ok so what middleweights could he have fought that he didn’t?

What kind of obsession do you have with him anyway this is a thread about Stevenson

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
      Ok so what middleweights could he have fought that he didn’t?

What kind of obsession do you have with him anyway this is a thread about Stevenson

fought Adama, instead of Mora - citing a bunch of silly excuses
      fought Monroe, instead of Lara - citing a bunch of silly excuses
      fought Wade/Brook, instead of Ward - citing a bunch of silly excuses
      fought Rubio/Murray, instead of Cotto - citing a bunch of silly excuses
      fought Wade/Brook, instead of Saunders - citing a bunch of silly excuses
      fought Vanes, instead of Derev - citing a bunch of silly excuses

btw, it was the ridiculous excuses that gave it away

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
        There's a great chance of that happening.

This could also happen:

[IMG][/IMG]
        word was gonna say that too haha

Comment

LOOL ok so you’re just a hater I thought you were about to come at me with some logic

Firstly I asked what middleweight ggg should’ve fought both ward and lara aren’t middleweights.

Cotto? My g wasn’t it you who just said a couple of posts ago ggg did “‘nothing to put himself in the cotto sweepstakes” (apart from holding a bunch of belts) so how tf did he duck him? The fact you are willing to chastise him for not wanting to defend his middleweight titles below the middleweight limit clearly shows you have an agenda against him

He did not fight brook instead of Saunders. He was supposed to fight Eubank jnr but he pulled out and brook stepped in instead. Deep down I’m sure you know Saunders would never have replaced him.

As for the last one apparently there wasn’t enough money to pay both guys what they wanted that’s not a ridiculous excuse to me. Regardless I don’t know why I’m defending ggg I’m not his knight in shining armour I’m not even that big of a fan but it’s obvious your hate for him is distorting reality.

Comment

Stevenson ducked Lara-siting a bunch of silly excuses? Not a fan of Stevenson but I'm sorry, that never happened.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              word was gonna say that too haha

How about a double KO?

Haven't seen one of those in a while...

Comment

LOOL ok so you’re just a hater I thought you were about to come at me with some logic

Firstly I asked what middleweight ggg should’ve fought both ward and lara aren’t middleweights.

Cotto? My g wasn’t it you who just said a couple of posts ago ggg did “‘nothing to put himself in the cotto sweepstakes” (apart from holding a bunch of belts) so how tf did he duck him? The fact you are willing to chastise him for not wanting to defend his middleweight titles below the middleweight limit clearly shows you have an agenda against him

He did not fight brook instead of Saunders. He was supposed to fight Eubank jnr but he pulled out and brook stepped in instead. Deep down I’m sure you know Saunders would never have replaced him.

As for the last one apparently there wasn’t enough money to pay both guys what they wanted that’s not a ridiculous excuse to me. Regardless I don’t know why I’m defending ggg I’m not his knight in shining armour I’m not even that big of a fan but it’s obvious your hate for him is distorting reality.

kid..... 6 months after refusing to negotiate on weight with the SUPERSTARS Cotto and Canelo..... Golovkin stated that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up

you cannot make that **** up lol

also..... Golovkin was also more than willing to fight Rosado at catchweight, but not little 153lb Cotto

why did Golovkin totally refuse to negotiate on weight with SUPERSTARS..... despite the fact that he was willing to negotiate on weight with NO-HOPER'S?

ducked..... avoided..... swerved like a b1tch lol

you can call that whatever you like

excuse-making fanboy clown

Comment

and kid, don't bullshht me about Saunders.....

Team Bullshht low-balled Saunders by offering him 1.5mil, and then - WITH NO COUNTER_OFFER - they quickly ran off to fight Dominic Wade.....

low-balling, with no counter-offer, and then running out the back door, is not exactly how you make a fight..... is it genius?

... they should never have been negotiating with Eubank, and then Brook..... because they should have been fighting Saunders.....

oh, Saunders then watched Kell Brook make 4-5mil.....

Brook made out like a bandit, despite the fact that they low-balled Saunders with 1.5mil..... because Team Bullshht were willing to split the money more fairly with Hearn..... and the only reason why they were willing to split the money more fairly with Hearn, is because they actually wanted to fight Brook

Team Bullshht have lied to you clowns, and now you clowns run around lying to us lol

and Lara wanted to fight Golovkin at 160..... but Golovkin selected Willie Monroe Jnr

btw genius..... Team Bullshht then insisted that Monroe was a bigger draw than Lara..... which is one of the absurd excuses that I mentioned earlier

if that did not seem like an absurd excuse to you..... to pick a total unknown, over a current champion who has already faced big names within the sport..... insisting that the totally unknown guy is a bigger draw..... then you need to put down your crayons and learn about this sport

they avoided Lara, because he was unnecessary, and difficult..... Lara on his own may not have amounted to much in your G-shaped eyes..... but mixed in with the rest, Lara becomes just another mover/spoiler than Golovkin was afraid to fight

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                    Good article and no bias although it could have been. Stevenson was incredible back in 2013 who would have thought he was such a chickens***
                    chickenson was never incredible. dawson was coming off a career changing loss when he fought stevenson. cloud was also coming off a bad loss to bhop.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      This article proves why Cliff Rold is a great asset to boxingscene. Fine unbiased piece of work that touches all aspects of Stevenson.
                      Really appreciate that. Thanks bud.

Comment

Working...
                      X