Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two young Manchester slags wrestle in their bras...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Thanks Dan, had a slight semi.

Comment

• Some classy English ladies here for ShoulderRoll .... note how two guys who try to step in and break it up nearly get their heads kicked in to thank them for their troubles.

The guys who let two women carry on brawling in the middle of the road are pretty deplorable... but you have to think, they'd probably have been good referees for last night's Joshua fight:

Comment

• I've seen this one reuploaded multiple times, usually with music over it.

I'm not sure why, as, while amusing, it's no classic... I didn't even get a semi:

(And despite the title, they're clearly NOT from the UK)

Comment

• I like girl fights from all over the world, but I'm very much in a UK frame of mind tonight.

"you ****ing CANT!"

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              I like girl fights from all over the world, but I'm very much in a UK frame of mind tonight.
              I hope the fact that this was in front of a dentist office reminded you to brush your green teef.

Comment

• Something of a minor classic here with MrTambourineMan's sisters having too much to drink.

What makes this video incredibly rare is that the person filming it gets dragged into it, as the video ends with one of the girls trying to break a vodka bottle over his head... gives it a really immersive feel:

Comment

• Originally posted by racer59 View Post
                  I hope the fact that this was in front of a dentist office reminded you to brush your green teef.

Here's two more classy ladies... the first two minutes is the girl in pink just shouting, so fast forward to the inevitable... she gets a beatdown:

Comment

• **** me, I'm finding loads of new ones tonight... I quite like the bod on the one in the white top, I think I would. Though after she'd kicked my ass first, obviously:

Comment

• This may just be the fight of the thread... a girl takes a bit of a beating, but, realising it's not going her way... decides to carry on the fight using her car. The phrase "getting out of hand" doesn't come close to describing this one:

Beercules dan_cov Jedi Vader racer59

Comment

Working...
                      X