Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Canelo were GGG's size, the fight would be a mismatch, can we all agree on that?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Canelo were GGG's size, the fight would be a mismatch, can we all agree on that?

This is a 50/50 only because GGG size

Does he has the balls to move up in weight? dude thinks middleweight is the heavyweight division

P4P in no particular order:

Ward - started as a super mw, moved up to beat Kovalev twice
    Crawford - started as a lightw, kicking asses at light welter now
    Loma - moved from fw to super fw
    Rigo - started as a bw, moving to super fw to fight Loma
    Canelo - started as a welter, fighting now at mw
    Mikey Garcia- started as a fw, beat Adrien Boner at light welter

GGG - stuck in the mud, asking for smaller boxers to fight him

name of chick in sig

Comment

Dude.....if you want anyone to actually read your posts, you gotta get rid of the azz shaking hottie.. I started reading then got memorized and couldn't concentrate lol

Comment

Canelo drained his opponents to catchweights. GGG is a bit taller but Canelo has a bigger frame. I don't know what size advantage you talk about.

Comment

If he was the same height as Golovkin, he'd be a light heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by ⛄ ⛄ View Post
            name of chick in sig
            https://www.instagram.com/genesislopezfitness/

Comment

I think a few of us were going to argue with this guy but decided to rub one out instead....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  I think a few of us were going to argue with this guy but decided to rub one out instead....
                  Priorities man....priorities

Comment

Agreed. We all agree GGG's very good but can we really call him great when all he's done is beat C/B level MW's and JMW's? Then arguably lost the only time he stepped up in class? Canelo's actually the smaller man and I still favor him to win just because of skills. So if he was the same size i'd be super-confident. GGG may prove to be just as good as advertised, but him avoiding Lara and Ward leads me to believe that he just wants easy fights and not to really take risks. This fight is a risk, for a change and if he wins he gets credit for it, but I think it's fair to say that he's the most carefully-matched fighter in boxing. Nice sig btw
                    Last edited by JK1700; 09-12-2017, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X