No announcement yet.

Angel Garcia: "I'm not racist, I fcked a couple of black girls!!!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Idk man. Its easy to dog a guy about something like this cuz its not like its not controversial to talk about racial sh^t virtually at all without saying something that gets panties in a bunch & I'm talking about scholars & sh^t not even a regular joe like Angel is, but its hard to argue with the success his spawn have actually produced.

Win or lose to Thurman, Danny has become one of the best fighters in his current division after being the best guy at his former division. He's done that with his dad & older brother in his corner. Angel's twin daughters are like 15 & pretty f#cking popular on various social media sites & with their young singing career.

For all his racial opinions one may disagree with, & rightfully so as I find this type of stuff funny as a one off lol thing & almost like a comedic performance more than I find it acceptable conversation, he's done a lot of stuff right as a father & man in his family's life to get them in the position they are today where people can criticize & even care about the things he says. And I mean anyone who knows people who grew up from rough areas knows there tends to be a lot of them that never lose that rough & controversial attitude that this current trigger warning, microaggression & emo world is going to scream in horror at hearing, with their sensitive suburb 9th place trophy asses, the shocking words of Angel.
    My opinion on Angel being a total ****** has nothing to do with his recent racist comments.
    It's based on listening to anything he has said....ever. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      My opinion on Angel being a total ****** has nothing to do with his recent racist comments.
      It's based on listening to anything he has said....ever. lol.
      I think people take generalizations that are largely if not exclusively anecdotally based as more serious then they should with claims of "racism". I've seen real racism & it has lil to do with talking about cats in your beef & broccoli. Not saying this is polite or acceptable conversation, but its not exactly proof of racism either.

Comment

I think people take generalizations that are largely if not exclusively anecdotally based as more serious then they should with claims of "racism". I've seen real racism & it has lil to do with talking about cats in your beef & broccoli. Not saying this is polite or acceptable conversation, but its not exactly proof of racism either.
        Im not interested in discussing anything racial based, hence why all the race baiters on this forum are on my ignore list.
        Im not entirely sure what ur replies have to do with me thinking Angel is a total ****** either?

Comment

If there was an apocolyptic event and for some reason all that was left was you and Angel Garcia would you hang about with him?

The only way I'd spend time with him is if all food became scarce and he became a viable food source.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            Im not interested in discussing anything racial based
            Fair enough, no harm no foul. But you are definitely in the wrong thread if you're not interested in discussing anything racially based.

Comment

Fair enough, no harm no foul. But you are definitely in the wrong thread if you're not interested in discussing anything racially based.
              I can express an opinion that Angel is a ******, without going into the details of how society/internet/whatever is full of SJW PC police. lol.

Comment

Could you guys imagine if a white man said the things angel says, like freddy roach???

Our media would have a field day, hahahah. It's insane, I guess latino guys get a pass to be RACIST AS ****!!!!

Comment

You have to love this guy. Hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                    Could you guys imagine if a white man said the things angel says, like freddy roach???
                    I feel like Roach has said some things in the past although I don't recall. And I know his brother gots Nazi tats or something like that so for sure there is likely to be some interesting talks involving him at least I'd imagine.

Comment

Working...
                    X