Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia: Amir Khan is a way better fighter than Keith Thurman.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
    dude there is nothing special about thurman's boxing skills....period....dude was totally lost against bundu.....he should of been able to adjust and get that old man out of there in 8rds max.....

not sure why any one is so high on his boxing skills he has not faced a boxer yet has he?
    Keith has underrated boxing ability. He also has good footwork, fast hands, and great punching power. He is like a shorter Tito.

Comment

I kinda agree.

Khan can hit ANYone at welter in the early rounds. If he didn't fade late and had a chin he would be very very good, almost great.

rounds 1-6 khan is amazing

Comment

But thurman beat PORTER

So did kell brook. IN a more dominate fashion than thurman beat porter....

Comment

Thurman might actually kill Khan

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
            dude there is nothing special about thurman's boxing skills....period....dude was totally lost against bundu.....he should of been able to adjust and get that old man out of there in 8rds max.....

not sure why any one is so high on his boxing skills he has not faced a boxer yet has he?
            Garcia was totally lost against Herrera.

A washed-up Zab Judah had Danny all touched-up.

Comment

I agree.....

Danny will beat Thurman...mark my words...

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                He's not way better, but he is better. Just look at their Collazo fights. Amir totally dismantled Collazo, and Thurman got lucky that Collazo broke his ribs because he was in total survival mode the previous round from that body shot in that fight. Collazo never had anywhere near that type of success against Khan.

Plus, Thurman went 12 rounds with a 40 year old.
                Thurman had a hard night with Collazo, it wasnt easy in there.

Thurman is a solid fighter, but just like Khan, he has flaws...I dont believe Thurman is defensively all that good, he is there to be hit.

Spence on the other hand imo would walk right through Thurman....

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                  Thurman had a hard night with Collazo, it wasnt easy in there.

Thurman is a solid fighter, but just like Khan, he has flaws...I dont believe Thurman is defensively all that good, he is there to be hit.

Spence on the other hand imo would walk right through Thurman....
                  as if Garcia isn't there to be hit.

Herrera and washed-up Judah had him all banged up.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    I agree.....

Danny will beat Thurman...mark my words...

Thurman has you shook..

Comment

who cares about who is better? they both present very different challenges to Danny and that's what matters here. Thurman will cause DSG more problems than Khan ever did.

Comment

Working...
                      X