Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-05-2019, 07:11 PM #1
Contender

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Raf7_9 is infamous around these partsRaf7_9 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,035.74
Default KSI vs. Logan Paul is getting more exposure/hype than any boxing match. What a joke.

I don't even know who the hell these two clowns are but the buzz online has been crazy and their pre-fight episodes were better produced than any boxing match in recent years. What a slap in the face to the sport of boxing. First bowing down to the UFC and now this? SMFH
Raf7_9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 07:14 PM #2
PBC on LEAN!

Quoted: 5846 Post(s)
Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 350,519.30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raf7_9 View Post
I don't even know who the hell these two clowns are but the buzz online has been crazy and their pre-fight episodes were better produced than any boxing match in recent years. What a slap in the face to the sport of boxing. First bowing down to the UFC and now this? SMFH
You’re exaggerating. None of us on the board talk about those two clowns. But in all fairness, they’re bringing I guess the YouTube gamer market into boxing, so it’s a win for DAZN. Do realize they’re just celebrity proxies to gravitate newcomers to DAZN content.

And DAZN will never delay a fight for the UFC again. I know that for a fact
Young Bidness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 07:24 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8683 Post(s)
Mammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 185,141.23
Total Points: 245,288.44
shut the fook up - Boxing Goat Should be a great fight... - anthonydavid11 

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Mammoth is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends