Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Hip Hop Forum

Old 08-29-2019, 08:34 PM #1
Interim Champion

Quoted: 430 Post(s)
Donnie Herrera has a reputation beyond reputeDonnie Herrera has a reputation beyond reputeDonnie Herrera has a reputation beyond reputeDonnie Herrera has a reputation beyond reputeDonnie Herrera has a reputation beyond reputeDonnie Herrera has a reputation beyond reputeDonnie Herrera has a reputation beyond reputeDonnie Herrera has a reputation beyond reputeDonnie Herrera has a reputation beyond reputeDonnie Herrera has a reputation beyond reputeDonnie Herrera has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,396.77
Total Points: 26,425.79
Default Is Jay-Z The Greatest Rapper Of All Time???...

Is Jay-Z The Greatest Rapper Of All Time???...

Jay-Z has put out hits for over a decade straight and is still relevant and looked at as the top rapper amongst Hip Hop and Raps elite...there's not a style of rap that he can't shine on or master...he got club hits...**** for the streets...and freestyles all of his raps and songs...the first to hit a billion networth as a rapper...is Jay-Z the greatest rapper of all time???...
Donnie Herrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 09:55 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1355 Post(s)
LADIV has a reputation beyond reputeLADIV has a reputation beyond reputeLADIV has a reputation beyond reputeLADIV has a reputation beyond reputeLADIV has a reputation beyond reputeLADIV has a reputation beyond reputeLADIV has a reputation beyond reputeLADIV has a reputation beyond reputeLADIV has a reputation beyond reputeLADIV has a reputation beyond reputeLADIV has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,631.58
Total Points: 29,166.68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie Herrera View Post
Is Jay-Z The Greatest Rapper Of All Time???...

Jay-Z has put out hits for over a decade straight and is still relevant and looked at as the top rapper amongst Hip Hop and Raps elite...there's not a style of rap that he can't shine on or master...he got club hits...**** for the streets...and freestyles all of his raps and songs...the first to hit a billion networth as a rapper...is Jay-Z the greatest rapper of all time???...
Eminem already holds that spot
Having money does not make you the greatest rapper..
LADIV is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 09:59 PM #3
Interim Champion

Donnie Herrera has a reputation beyond reputeDonnie Herrera has a reputation beyond reputeDonnie Herrera has a reputation beyond reputeDonnie Herrera has a reputation beyond reputeDonnie Herrera has a reputation beyond reputeDonnie Herrera has a reputation beyond reputeDonnie Herrera has a reputation beyond reputeDonnie Herrera has a reputation beyond reputeDonnie Herrera has a reputation beyond reputeDonnie Herrera has a reputation beyond reputeDonnie Herrera has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LADIV View Post
Eminem already holds that spot
Having money does not make you the greatest rapper..
Eminem???...
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Only white boys hype him...cuz he's their white savior...foh...
Old 08-29-2019, 10:05 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

LADIV has a reputation beyond reputeLADIV has a reputation beyond reputeLADIV has a reputation beyond reputeLADIV has a reputation beyond reputeLADIV has a reputation beyond reputeLADIV has a reputation beyond reputeLADIV has a reputation beyond reputeLADIV has a reputation beyond reputeLADIV has a reputation beyond reputeLADIV has a reputation beyond reputeLADIV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Eminem???...
Only white boys hype him...cuz he's their white savior...foh...
aren't you that dude that posted that garbage of some fool Kevin da 1 that was straight fire...I rest my case ...logg off homie
Old 08-29-2019, 10:29 PM #5
Interim Champion

Quote:
aren't you that dude that posted that garbage of some fool Kevin da 1 that was straight fire...I rest my case ...logg off homie
You think Em is the greatest rapper cuz he's white like you...I rest my case...
Old 08-29-2019, 10:44 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
You think Em is the greatest rapper cuz he's white like you...I rest my case...
white?????? IM MEXICAN
Old 08-29-2019, 10:50 PM #7
Interim Champion

Quote:
white?????? IM MEXICAN
Same thing...ya’ll hate blacks...let alone black rappers...you didn’t even listen to rap before em...foh...
Old 08-29-2019, 11:13 PM #8
Contender

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Johnnyrider has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyrider has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyrider has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyrider has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyrider has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyrider has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyrider has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyrider has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyrider has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyrider has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyrider has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 10,215.12

The greatest is lil Tay and she's only 9 and fine
Johnnyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 12:03 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3034 Post(s)
Robi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,566.55
Total Points: 106,333.32
A Good luck Clover as Thanks 4 clowning that fŕgggot rayvez-tite,I will forever send u points/karma if u keep clowning that cuck constantly - kushking 

My favorite is nipsey hussle, Rest In paradise king nip!
Robi13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 05:55 AM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1174 Post(s)
PRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,468.21
Total Points: 42,647.86

On pure ability, it is hard to judge who is the greatest 'Seems to be all subjective'. As a kid I was not even a massive Tupac Shakur fan, but I have never EVER seen any rap artist duplicate the impact he inflicted upon society 'Through his music, and philosophical views'

I personally always liked Ice T, LL Cool J etc mostly I would listen to those artist as a kid.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 08-30-2019 at 06:05 AM.
PRINCEKOOL is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends