Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is f.u.c.k.i.n.g a stripper something to brag about?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is f.u.c.k.i.n.g a stripper something to brag about?

Let's say she's gorgeous.

Do you consider it an accomplishment?

Or is it like picking low hanging fruit?

Neither. stripping Is like any other service/profession thats like saying "is fúcking a McDonalds cashier something to brag about?" "is fúvking the mail lady something to brag about?"

Now if you got to fúck the duchess of Sweden or something like that, yeah I'd say you can brag about it at least

Comment

Of course it is. They are hot

Comment

99.9% of people don't give the smallest **** about you and will forget 99.9% of everything you are and everything you do.

So bragging in itself is a redundant pursuit.

Comment

Hell no! I have encountered 3 fine ass Doctors (2 MDs & 1 DO) within the past year. If i banged them id brag not a dumb h0e lol

Comment

Yes, of course it is.

She ain't a hoe.

Comment

strippers are cool. they get their own money. so if they fxck with u they really like u.

Comment

As long as you don't pay for it and she's hot as f-ck you have bragging rights. What she does for a living, who cares.

Comment

I've done the stripper thing, I've moved on to bigger and better things.

Fast food workers and waitress's. I'm not talking high end restaurant waitress, I'm talking diner hoes.

Give me a nice diner hoe and I'm good to go.

Friendly, low expectations, a nice guy with a little cash is jackpot for them, they greatful for everything, and they can bring you food.

Last stripper I messed with phucked my truck up, I said done with this stripper nonsense, I'm going to the diner!

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
                    strippers are cool. they get their own money. so if they fxck with u they really like u.
                    Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    As long as you don't pay for it and she's hot as f-ck you have bragging rights. What she does for a living, who cares.
                    Word. if you pay for it you can't brag.

Comment

Working...
                    X