No announcement yet.

Guys Who Brag About Girls Doing/Buying Things for Them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys Who Brag About Girls Doing/Buying Things for Them

I find guys who brag about a girl buying them gifts and or taking them out or paying for things to be a bunch of schmucks. The only thing you are saying to me is that you are either broke, or too cheap or are a monetary invalid incapable of acting like a man so you let that the female emasculate you by switching roles. How many are you schmucks?

So you prefer to spend all your money on a chick while she does nothing for you??

Comment

I am a schmuck that you describe if I am really broke, my girl makes a lil more $ then me at her job vs my drywall job. (I still generate more $$ overall doe) However, I never brag about it and I doubt that many people really do... It just makes you look bummy.

I live with my girl though, so I guess that doesn't really count anymore. I used to be "that guy" though.

Comment

Op never had a chick want to buy him anything lol

Comment

Wtf
          Quit being a bish

Comment

Don't worry bud...one day, a female will smile back at you, and there won't be any tears the next time you touch yourself at your grandmother's house

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              I find guys who brag about a girl buying them gifts and or taking them out or paying for things to be a bunch of schmucks. The only thing you are saying to me is that you are either broke, or too cheap or are a monetary invalid incapable of acting like a man so you let that the female emasculate you by switching roles. How many are you schmucks?
              u ain't a real player if u can't get girls to buy u things... but hey some guys are made to be tricks...

Comment

trick ass dudes make it hard on real men...it is suppose to be give and take not a 1 way road..if she cant do **** for you then ya'll are not together you are just a damn trick

Comment

And of course all of the schmucks show their face. This isn't about being a trick this is about being a man. If you can't support your woman how can you support a family you degenerates. I'm not talking about some random floozy I am talking about a girl who you are serious with. If you live together or are married this does not really apply, but most of you are too poor to afford ramen noodles so you brag about some chick who bought you an ecko hoodie.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                    u ain't a real player if u can't get girls to buy u things... but hey some guys are made to be tricks...
                    Guys who live at their parents houses or on their friends sofas get girls to buy them things. If I am on a date and the girl offers to pay for the meal or split the meal, I am having none of it, because I am not a schmuck and its emasculating. Only sissy boys allow girls to cuck them.

Comment

Working...
                    X