Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-17-2019, 12:09 PM #161
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 12585 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,604,270.98
Total Points: 2,740,567.13
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista Much respect to you, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Merry Christmas - TBear 

In Korea, this woman is on the 50,000 won note:

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Online sources reveal she was a famous writer, poet, and calligrapher, but every Korean person I asked about her said she is simply a mom.

In fact, she is the mother of the man on the 5,000won note.
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 12:13 PM #162
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 17553 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,490.34
Total Points: 279,042.99
Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody 
Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 
No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 happy holidays - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
I thought MLK would've been the first black person on a green back, but with all of this new revelations being unveiled about his debauchery they might hold off.

Harriet Tubman was a hero, they should've just created a new denomination for her, like a $200 bill.
MLK.... J Edgar Hoover had all kinds of debuchery and his love of white wimmin.

You and I fixing to get hated...

Put Bill Clinton on, heís a real party plus poon monster.
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 05:08 PM #163
I AM VERY FEEL

Quoted: 6968 Post(s)
Tony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,566.32
Total Points: 90,701.65
Gracias my dude - Bobby Deez yo check out this sweet swag i stole, u can hav sum 2 brotha - Shontae De'marc No troubles at all, dude.  Great convo and lots of respect! - travestyny I like your style - 1bad65 Haha You damn right - Bobby Deez 
loma is number 1 - Dean_Razorback Great match up!  If mcgirt would have been right that fight could have exploded - Rockin' my first gift...hope i did it right, you slicc mofo - Elroy The Great Respeks, my G - Bobby Deez Sick loot ya'll - Shontae De'marc 
John West Tangy Jalapenos Tuna, the best - Shontae De'marc An apple a day keeps tha haterz at bay - Shontae De'marc Cheers, bro. - travestyny Feel the feels: Great poster - Thraxox Thanks for always welcoming back bruva - Teetotaler 
Top Man! - BoxingFan85 Thx bro... - jaded Thanks, Bro.  Much respect to you! - travestyny Cheers! I'm thankful you're still active here. So few good ones left. - Redd Foxx Stick around bro - u 1 of the good ones - CauliflowerEars 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - anthonydavid11 Childhood Cancer - Thraxox 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaroku View Post
Iím all for leaving things as is, and Iím not cool with tearing down statues or rewriting history by flushing down offensive objects. Thatís ISIS bullcrapp.

Emperor Hadrian
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

I donít want to destroy these bronze works of art.
Nah, historical artifacts are not easy to come by. Preserving them is best, no matter who they depict or what they did. This whole notion of trying to bury or wipe out history is insane. How can we learn from the past if we don't know the past? Very silly.
Tony Trick-Pony is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 05:21 PM #164
Undisputed Champion

Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody 
Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 
No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 happy holidays - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
Nah, historical artifacts are not easy to come by. Preserving them is best, no matter who they depict or what they did. This whole notion of trying to bury or wipe out history is insane. How can we learn from the past if we don't know the past? Very silly.
I am all for protecting and preserving.
Old 06-17-2019, 06:20 PM #165
Contender

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Rhonda Drowsy is a jewel in the roughRhonda Drowsy is a jewel in the roughRhonda Drowsy is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 1,040.71
Total Points: 13,609.14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeEhrmantraut View Post

this is a ****ing disgrace. Andrew Jackson was a WAR HERO.
It's actually a disgrace to put AJ on the 20$ bill. The man killed the bank that was his greatest accomplish. The fed prints imaginary monopoly money,Jackson his rolling in his coffin being on the 20
Rhonda Drowsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 06:46 PM #166
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda Drowsy View Post
It's actually a disgrace to put AJ on the 20$ bill. The man killed the bank that was his greatest accomplish. The fed prints imaginary monopoly money,Jackson his rolling in his coffin being on the 20
Come on Julia Slobberts. You are making me drowsy.
Old 06-17-2019, 07:12 PM #167
Contender

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Rhonda Drowsy is a jewel in the roughRhonda Drowsy is a jewel in the roughRhonda Drowsy is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 1,040.71
Total Points: 13,609.14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaroku View Post
Come on Julia Slobberts. You are making me drowsy.
"The bank is trying to kill me but I will kill it"
-AJ
Rhonda Drowsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 07:16 PM #168
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda Drowsy View Post
"The bank is trying to kill me but I will kill it"
-AJ
Canít hold a good man down..

Share This With Friends

Tags
andrew, bill, harriet, jackson, replace, tubman