Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-08-2019, 07:08 AM #21
Absolution

Quoted: 1720 Post(s)
ikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 48,461.50

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDPopescu View Post
... very accurate...

(and even last night Ruiz managed to get close and land some bombs -- but none had that debilitating power of that right on the ear from the first fight... )
How did you score the first and second in the first fight?

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
ikigai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 07:18 AM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6759 Post(s)
MDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,872,311.06
Total Points: 2,879,532.13
Thanks for the drink and I always buy a beer back ..respect - Steve plunger Good luck with your picks! - 1hourRun Cheers mate! - kafkod Great posts, sir - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight - -KULT- 
Cheers - Nomadic Cause pizza is great, I just had one - Mighty_Windir No Message - Dean_Razorback Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Cheers! - kafkod 
Cheers, bud - Pain~Lucy Have a beer! - CLUBBER! Great poster - Chrismart thanks for the points - Dean_Razorback Thx bro... - jaded 
Thanks! Cheers! - GhostofDempsey Cheers! - GhostofDempsey SlŠinte .. Good health :) - kafkod Cheers. No thanks but cheers. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony Thx - jaded 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - MDPopescu Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Turd Best Ever Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Turd Best Ever 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikigai View Post
How did you score the first and second in the first fight?
I didn't score...
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

... I only predicted that AJ would win by KO anytime starting with the first round -- which was wrong, right?...
MDPopescu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 07:20 AM #23
Absolution

ikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I didn't score...

... I only predicted that AJ would win by KO anytime starting with the first round -- which was wrong, right?...
Can you watch the first and second round and tell me who you think won them?

Because if ruiz was the same fighter in the first and second fight.. how was he outboxing joshua, countering him, working his way in with the jab closing the distance and getting in the mid range and outlanding joshua in the first fight before the knockdown?
Old 12-08-2019, 07:26 AM #24
Absolution

Ruiz in the first fight was one of his best performances

Ruiz in the second fight was one of his worst performances

For anyone to say he was exactly the same in the second fight as the first fight is just flat out wrong.

Anyone with eyes can see it.
Old 12-08-2019, 07:37 AM #25
Undisputed Champion

MDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the drink and I always buy a beer back ..respect - Steve plunger Good luck with your picks! - 1hourRun Cheers mate! - kafkod Great posts, sir - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight - -KULT- 
Cheers - Nomadic Cause pizza is great, I just had one - Mighty_Windir No Message - Dean_Razorback Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Cheers! - kafkod 
Cheers, bud - Pain~Lucy Have a beer! - CLUBBER! Great poster - Chrismart thanks for the points - Dean_Razorback Thx bro... - jaded 
Thanks! Cheers! - GhostofDempsey Cheers! - GhostofDempsey SlŠinte .. Good health :) - kafkod Cheers. No thanks but cheers. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony Thx - jaded 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - MDPopescu Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Turd Best Ever Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Turd Best Ever 

Quote:
Can you watch the first and second round and tell me who you think won them?

Because if ruiz was the same fighter in the first and second fight.. how was he outboxing joshua, countering him, working his way in with the jab closing the distance and getting in the mid range and outlanding joshua in the first fight before the knockdown?
I repeatedly watched the first fight, back then... and now I can say that AJ had no idea what it means to stay at mid range with Ruiz...

Quote:
Ruiz in the first fight was one of his best performances

Ruiz in the second fight was one of his worst performances

For anyone to say he was exactly the same in the second fight as the first fight is just flat out wrong.

Anyone with eyes can see it.
... Ruiz was the same...
... but, the second time, AJ was different!!!
Old 12-08-2019, 07:41 AM #26
Absolution

Quote:
I repeatedly watched the first fight, back then... and now I can say that AJ had no idea what it means to stay at mid range with Ruiz...

... Ruiz was the same...
... but, the second time, AJ was different!!!
How long have you been following andy ruiz?

Last night was the worst shape I have probably seen him and it was probably the worst performance from him I've seen.

If you think he was the same, I have to doubt how many ruiz fights you've seen.
Old 12-08-2019, 08:02 AM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
How long have you been following andy ruiz?

Last night was the worst shape I have probably seen him and it was probably the worst performance from him I've seen.

If you think he was the same, I have to doubt how many ruiz fights you've seen.
... the first time you did ask me how did I score the first 2 rounds in the first fight... now you ask me since how long I did follow Ruiz...

... So: if I answer you (but you don't like my answer), are you going to ask me since when did I follow AJ, Wlad, (...) and Ali???

... I can answer you to that: since 1965...
Old 12-08-2019, 08:08 AM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
PRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,460.90
Total Points: 42,390.00

I think Ruiz Junior at 260 pounds is fine.

He was bulling Joshua back all night 'Seemed unaffected by Joshua's offense'.

This is the first time a fighter has came through Joshua's offense.

Out of the big 3, Joshua is the only fighter who has had to adjust his style.

Wilder & Fury pretty much one trick pony's.
PRINCEKOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 08:14 AM #29
MADE IN STUTTGART

Quoted: 1147 Post(s)
BoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,663.18
Total Points: 30,310.91
Hahaha remind me to green K you for that sig pic lol - dancovboxer I don't think i've ever seen you green lol - MANIAC310 Happy New Year - Freedom. happy new years homie - Tha_Greatest same to you brother - dj emzz 
Bossy Loves BoZzY :D :kiss: - Bossy for being good sport in the, "start rumors" thread - jose830 tasty. - YDKSAB no more green k homie, lol, sent you this until im able to green you bakk - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays ~BoZz~ - !! AI-Holmes!! I don't even know who you are, but enjoy! You learned your lesson :) - thuggery Now now, behave yourself. Good Boy - thuggery sh1t , i cant green k you again, i got banned 2 times in 2 days i posted(did my ban time) and got banned again, lol, wonderful, lol, - Tha_Greatest 
another one, lol, i cant believe i used to have beef with you, lol, respect to ya man - Tha_Greatest Merry Christmas and all the best for 2015 - Freedom. here's a pork snack - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BritishBoxing92 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BritishBoxing92 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 

He was fat before he's fat now, don't think it would of make a difference.
BoZz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 08:17 AM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 416 Post(s)
TheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,362.37
Total Points: 16,478.96

People discount how much going to NY had in AJs first fight performance. He wanted to prove he was a bigger star than wilder who had won by starching ko a week prior. He chose a fighter who would be available for big shots.

If AJ was smart he would have fought like this last fight, but pride comes before the fall. This was a wholly tactical fight not meant for fans pleasure but for getting belts. As a fan Iím left wanting, but he achieved his goal.
TheUptownKid is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends