View Poll Results: Who wins?
Callum Smith 11 100.00%
John Ryder 0 0%
Draw/Too close 0 0%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-23-2019, 08:39 PM #271
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1985 Post(s)
QueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,497.79
Total Points: 88,880.22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamboal00 View Post
Smith got exposed as expected, it was going to happen at some point. Benavidez would beat the ****e out of him. I'm English but this 'let's just support the guy from my own country and let all sense of reason go out the window' thing is ****ing stupid.

Grow up and be logical not all emotional and stupid.
- -What grade U in?
QueensburyRules is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 08:41 PM #272
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1985 Post(s)
QueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,497.79
Total Points: 88,880.22

Quote:
Originally Posted by The3 View Post
Robbery 8-4 Ryder
- -U a robber?
QueensburyRules is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 08:44 PM #273
Interim Champion

Quoted: 457 Post(s)
Calibaloc is infamous around these partsCalibaloc is infamous around these partsCalibaloc is infamous around these partsCalibaloc is infamous around these partsCalibaloc is infamous around these partsCalibaloc is infamous around these partsCalibaloc is infamous around these partsCalibaloc is infamous around these partsCalibaloc is infamous around these partsCalibaloc is infamous around these partsCalibaloc is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,468.21
Total Points: 19,632.85

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofaclown View Post
Sadly that’s the truth

Sometimes i wonder why I watch a sport when you know who’s going to win if it goes to a decision.

Let’s be honest, if Wilder v Ortiz is close later tonight, we already know Wilder is getting a decision.

Might as well just watch WWE, at least their predetermined outcomes aren’t obvious before the match
Yeah because Wilders fights usually go to decision smh you guys are idiots. Your hate makes you dumber than normal
Calibaloc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 08:48 PM #274
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 345 Post(s)
Sosay has a reputation beyond reputeSosay has a reputation beyond reputeSosay has a reputation beyond reputeSosay has a reputation beyond reputeSosay has a reputation beyond reputeSosay has a reputation beyond reputeSosay has a reputation beyond reputeSosay has a reputation beyond reputeSosay has a reputation beyond reputeSosay has a reputation beyond reputeSosay has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,410.78
Total Points: 16,197.52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamboal00 View Post
Smith got exposed as expected, it was going to happen at some point. Benavidez would beat the ****e out of him. I'm English but this 'let's just support the guy from my own country and let all sense of reason go out the window' thing is ****ing stupid.

Grow up and be logical not all emotional and stupid.

^^^^^^^^yeah, this^^^^^^^^^

I can understand having pride and supporting your own but I'm a boxing fan 1st and foremost.
Sosay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 08:48 PM #275
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1491 Post(s)
SchoolTheseCats has much to be proud ofSchoolTheseCats has much to be proud ofSchoolTheseCats has much to be proud ofSchoolTheseCats has much to be proud ofSchoolTheseCats has much to be proud ofSchoolTheseCats has much to be proud ofSchoolTheseCats has much to be proud ofSchoolTheseCats has much to be proud ofSchoolTheseCats has much to be proud ofSchoolTheseCats has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,520.37
Total Points: 38,644.86

Damn those scorecards was handed in before first round started.... Ryder was robbed
SchoolTheseCats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 08:49 PM #276
Interim Champion

Quoted: 457 Post(s)
Calibaloc is infamous around these partsCalibaloc is infamous around these partsCalibaloc is infamous around these partsCalibaloc is infamous around these partsCalibaloc is infamous around these partsCalibaloc is infamous around these partsCalibaloc is infamous around these partsCalibaloc is infamous around these partsCalibaloc is infamous around these partsCalibaloc is infamous around these partsCalibaloc is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,468.21
Total Points: 19,632.85

Quote:
Originally Posted by lieutenant View Post
And it begins. The quest for the next boogeyman. Earlier this year it was Bivol, he had a subpar fight so it switched to Callum Smith, he just had a bad performance so it just switched to Caleb Plant. The haters are ridiculous 😂
EXACTLY. Haters will be haters. It must really suck to be them smh
Calibaloc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 08:50 PM #277
Banned

Quoted: 2057 Post(s)
Death_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,283.23
Total Points: 26,302.76
I heard you got robbed by some black folk on the freeway off ramp trying to sell your roses. Here's another one for you amigo. - The Tribe Here's a banana, now dance for me boy - Death_Adder No Message - Death_Adder aint canelos, but u still can ride it - Ogecca MaMa aint canelos, but u still can ride it - Ogecca MaMa 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubei View Post
If Canelo fought exactly as Ryder did, the scorecards would have been reversed.
If Triple Duck would've...

Oh wait, lol, 97K doesn't have the balls to go up in weight.
Death_Adder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 08:51 PM #278
Amateur

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Ethics please is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,191.99
Default Heartbroken

I have no choice but to register for this forum tonight after 15 years of reading this website. Tonight I saw an honest pro with 4 losses, who has had to work hard for etverything in his career, just go into the most avoided fighter’s hometown and bully and beat him even after giving away 6 inches in height and reach.
I am heartbroken!
To hear Andy Lee’s commentary and to hear Tony Bellew (who used to be the ‘realest’ boxer) totally embarrassingly side with his hometown compatriot totally buggered belief!
I hugely respect and admire Eddie Hearn for how he has changed the game of boxing but I have lost respect for him tonight. To not publicly call ‘ foul’ on this robbery/cancer can only make him guilty by association if not more.
I have not cried since my father died 7 years ago, but I was close to tonight, not by the verdict (which totally angered me), but by the sheer class of John Ryder. He was still so gracious in the face of what can only be called a crime and assault on his livelihood, his kids, his family, his legacy and a Canelo payday that would have set his family up for generations to come.
Shame on Boxing!
Tonight was John Ryder’s coming out party and tonight he is our spiritual new Ring champion, WBA champion and no. 1 super middle weight of the world.
Tonight I am even ashamed of myself because today I witnessed yet another felony and as upset as I was, I would have done what I always did, complained to my wife vehemently, but I then would have gone to bed. Today I chose to do something about it, even if it was just to register online to this forum to speak out. Let us all stand up and be heard in order to fight this disgusting cancerous trend.
And to John Ryder.. on behalf of every ETHICAL boxing fan, scribe, boxer, promoter.. may I thank you for your dignity and crown you as our new Champion. May this be the catalyst for greatness for you from here on.
Ethics please is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 08:51 PM #279
Banned

Quoted: 2057 Post(s)
Death_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,283.23
Total Points: 26,302.76
I heard you got robbed by some black folk on the freeway off ramp trying to sell your roses. Here's another one for you amigo. - The Tribe Here's a banana, now dance for me boy - Death_Adder No Message - Death_Adder aint canelos, but u still can ride it - Ogecca MaMa aint canelos, but u still can ride it - Ogecca MaMa 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

And people actually thought Smith had a chance againt Canelo? Lol!
Death_Adder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 08:59 PM #280
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 794 Post(s)
Bandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 42,575.28

this is the guy who was supposedly a threat for canelo?

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Bandman is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends