Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aunt Rosemary leaves you a million......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd buy 1$ worth of gold and then sell it as the market increases slightly for more money, then I'd put said money in the bank. I'd continue my current life for about 10 more years and then I'd retire from true jobs and live off interest from that money. Assuming I can do that following the rules.

If not:

I'd by land, not a house... land. Some place quiet and out of the way, but still not completely in the middle of nowhere. Some place that eventually I could put up a house on and spend my days relaxing there.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REAL NINJA
      I'd buy a house first of all the rest I would save and invest.
      not bad, but i thought the trhead creator meant i only could buy one tangible thing with the money and it could only be something i didn't already have.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez
        I'd buy 1$ worth of gold and then sell it as the market increases slightly for more money, then I'd put said money in the bank. I'd continue my current life for about 10 more years and then I'd retire from true jobs and live off interest from that money. Assuming I can do that following the rules.

If not:

I'd by land, not a house... land. Some place quiet and out of the way, but still not completely in the middle of nowhere. Some place that eventually I could put up a house on and spend my days relaxing there.
        damn, i should have thought of something like that. well done, dirt.

Comment

i'd build an ethanol plant and buy a **** load of gas stations, then turn them into ethanol stations...after the $ started rolling in, i'd get a dozen hookers cover them in p-nut butter and have a gangbang

Comment

Demi Moore.
            For one night only of course.

Id prefer Liz Hurley, but she outpriced herself.

Anyway, id make billions by selling the DVD home movie of me and Demi chatting the night away, and with the money open a cheese factory. Then Liz would be mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Peru
              Demi Moore.
              For one night only of course.

Id prefer Liz Hurley, but she outpriced herself.

Anyway, id make billions by selling the DVD home movie of me and Demi chatting the night away, and with the money open a cheese factory. Then Liz would be mine.
              i think you could get Liz for a mill!!!
              she is still trying to get over that shameful business with High and the nasty druggy hooker
              Last edited by * FeistyWench *; 07-17-2006, 06:27 PM.

Comment

I can't stand Liz Hurley's accent. Nobody speaks like that not even the Queen its beyond pretentious, she's also a horrible actress.......bless her!

Comment

Originally posted by Crumble
                  As part of the will you are only allowed to spend it on one thing and it can't be something you already have.

Thankyou Aunt Rosemary i'm investing in a jet pack...good times!
                  Can't you just put it in savings and retire? I've never retired before.

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG
                    Can't you just put it in savings and retire? I've never retired before.
                    i thought the fake rules were to be forced to spend it on one thing (tangibe).

Comment

Well, I just came back from a gym, and realised that if I cant get a brothel, I want a "top of the line" boxing gym. And I would also make it free, or very low fee.

Comment

Working...
                      X