Collapse
No announcement yet.

About Billions Promotion presents: Chris Brown vs Soulja Boy in March

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if its in march it will never happen. the newer generation rap beef is all talk. they dont need 2 months to train for this. they aint real fighters. set it up for next week and call it a day. if its not until march then its not gonna happen. you guys saw what happen with the game and meek. all talk!.

Comment

Haha, remember when rap beefs were settled lyrically?

Not surprised this has even been floated - these two talentless hacks couldn't string two bars together even if you gave them a ****ing transcript.

Comment

I would have actually paid to see DJ Quik vs MC Eiht in a fight back in the day.

Comment

this should be the solution to all rap beefs .. Tupac and Biggie should've boxed as well.. I got Big by late round KO after Pac's arms get weary from punching that belly.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
            I still can't understand, why is she in Her panties thou..

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
              this should be the solution to all rap beefs .. Tupac and Biggie should've boxed as well.. I got Big by late round KO after Pac's arms get weary from punching that belly.
              Really? A nice body shot from Pac and Big is down for the count. His trainer Puffy runs in the ring followed by Suge Knight and all hell breaks lose.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                is that brushmyhair on the wheelchair?

Comment

Working...
                X