Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Golovkin Retire as an ATG Amateur or a Pro?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Golovkin Retire as an ATG Amateur or a Pro?

I think Golovkin is an "ATG amateur" being suckered around by Abel and his ego. I deserve a cookie. Professional, hells nah, that resume is whack.
    Last edited by Lester Tutor; 09-19-2016, 07:54 AM.

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    I think Golovkin is an ATG being suckered around by Abel and his ego. I deserve a cookie
    Probably an ATG amateur, as a pro? well HOF probably. Despite the lack of major names on his resume, his dominance at MW is exceptional, though he's only an L or 2 away from being a might have been. He may have the talent but I think the lack of star names around the weight and his understandable unwillingness to gamble his future against the likes of Ward or Kovalev will have him finish his career as a guy who was thought to have never lived up to his full potential. Time will tell though.

Comment

If he retired today he would be remembered as an all time great amateur and pro boxer. His great amateur record, 23 KOs in a row and 17 world title defense wins in a row all by KO make that a certainty.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        If he retired today he would be remembered as an all time great amateur and pro boxer. His great amateur record, 23 KOs in a row and 17 world title defense wins in a row all by KO make that a certainty.
        Yeah but clearly the BWAA, hence "America" surely know how to analyze a resume..

Edwin Valero had a perfect KO record, every record, how many first rounders? Wanted Pac-man, Pac refused. Destroyed Oscar in sparring..

Comment

Working...
        X