No announcement yet.

Boxer you dislike for some reason?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxer you dislike for some reason?

For some reason I don't like Abner Mares he looks like a ass hole & ****y dude.....I hope Cuellar Knocks him out cold....

Anthony Joshua, he's a media trained faked and utterly boring as a person with his stupid little catchphrases "stay humble".

Canelo. The kind of guy that ducks people and talks **** once he's out of the picture. Nobody likes this kind of person.

I don't like Rigo's little annoying pin head but can't really say anything bad about him or that i dislike him. Just his head.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      Anthony Joshua, he's a media trained faked and utterly boring as a person with his stupid little catchphrases "stay humble".

Canelo. The kind of guy that ducks people and talks **** once he's out of the picture. Nobody likes this kind of person.

I don't like Rigo's little annoying pin head but can't really say anything bad about him or that i dislike him. Just his head.
      AJ is camera trained, he isn't even likeable anyway.
      I dislike Chavez Jr. Simply because he's a waster. Adonis because he's a pos and Tony Bellew even though i feel sorry for him because he has special needs.

Comment

[QUOTE=deathofaclown;17044596]Anthony Joshua, he's a media trained faked and utterly boring as a person with his stupid little catchphrases "stay humble".

I don't like Rigo's little annoying pin head but can't really say anything bad about him or that i dislike him. Just his head.[/QUOTE

Rigo is my ni99a even though he is boring as ****....I like how he talks **** in Spanish hella funny....

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
          AJ is camera trained, he isn't even likeable anyway.
          It's a shame Dillian Whyte isn't a better fighter than AJ, at least he has a personality.

His Chisora impressions are hilarious.

Comment

I don't like Adonis Stevenson because he's ugly. That's pretty much it.

Comment

I use to really dislike Lennox Lewis because he came off fake a mfer to me. I always rooted for whoever he was fighting. I like him now though, he was a hell of a heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by El Tejano View Post
                For some reason I don't like Abner Mares he looks like a ass hole & ****y dude.....I hope Cuellar Knocks him out cold....
                SRL and manny

Their behavior on camera is super coached.

I knew something was off when manny ran around on stage pointing to his All Glory Belongs to God t-shirt during the Floyd fight weigh in

Comment

Danny Garcia. What's strange is, Danny seems like a nice kid to me (although his father is a total asshole). What bothers me is that he just doesn't look like he should be winning...yet he continues to do so. Lol Dudes like that -- in any sport -- have always bothered me. It's like, "Will somebody please just beat this guy already!"

Comment

Originally posted by El Tejano View Post
                    Rigo is my ni99a even though he is boring as ****....I like how he talks **** in Spanish hella funny....
                    Glad you can appreciate that aspect of Rigo's game, man. He's a witty, funny guy. If you understand Spanish, he's entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                    X