No announcement yet.

Love Ali but Wont Discuss Him With This Forum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love Ali but Wont Discuss Him With This Forum

In all honesty I believe the majority of you are racists, nationalist, prejudiced, bigots....if thats what you are then keep the name of the Greatest out your mouth. You say you love Ali, no you dont, cause if you did you wouldn't be such hateful trolls.

R.I.P. The Greatest of All time, my boyhood and manhood hero!

NSB is not the place to discuss anything with respect or intellect. Its only good for childish arguments, and making fun of boxers who are 100 times braver than the posters.

Comment

Ali was a draft dodging, arrogant loudmouth who was a bad representation of the black community. All in all, he was a warrior inside the ring but a coward outside out of it. Condolences to his family.

Comment

"I won't discuss him here but I'll make a thread about not discussing him because I need attention."

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
          Ali was a draft dodging, arrogant loudmouth who was a bad representation of the black community. All in all, he was a warrior inside the ring but a coward outside out of it. Condolences to his family.
          And thats more than what you will ever be

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            "I won't discuss him here but I'll make a thread about not discussing him because I need attention."
            Once you flush out the trolls then you can discuss "Greatness" with the real fans of this sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Took the words out of my mouth, so to speak.

Comment

agree! not just the GOAT, a GOAT outside the ring.

ignore the nerdlings, they dont even believe their ****e just want attention!

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
                  In all honesty I believe the majority of you are racists, nationalist, prejudiced, bigots....if thats what you are then keep the name of the Greatest out your mouth. You say you love Ali, no you dont, cause if you did you wouldn't be such hateful trolls.

R.I.P. The Greatest of All time, my boyhood and manhood hero!
                  You start a thread to say you don't want to discuss something? OK...

It's fine to bring up the positives and negatives of a man after he dies. How Ali treated Frazier was despicable. Should that be glossed over because he died?

Comment

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
                    You start a thread to say you don't want to discuss something? OK...

It's fine to bring up the positives and negatives of a man after he dies. How Ali treated Frazier was despicable. Should that be glossed over because he died?
                    We dont have to point that out or emphasize it because Ali condoned for that himself, he owned up to it and apologized to Frazier. That's what a man does.

Comment

Working...
                    X