Collapse
No announcement yet.

Postol v Crawford size difference..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If bud is the better fighter the size difference wont matter. If postol can use his size to full advantage he can win but i doubt it.

Comment

The only thing Postol got going for him is size and reach. Otherwise Crawford is alot more skilled IMO. But that's why this fight is so interesting; size versus skills. People here comlpain about Crawford having fought some midgets (wich is not true) but he's actually a former 135 lbs that went up to 140. Why not complain then about GGG, Canelo, Postol and all thoses fools who never went up in the weight classes? Anyway, i think Crawford skills will be too much for Postol and he will win a decision.

And by the way, Mathysse was never no where near as good as Crawford
      Last edited by UFC_Boxing; 05-28-2016, 01:23 PM.

Comment

I still don't know who to pick.

Comment

As I said months ago, Postol has the height and recah advantage and will take an early lead, especially considering how slow TC starts. But TC has the better stamina, superior footwork and better punch selection and will eventually start start breaking Postol down late. Late stoppage or UD.

If TC is fast and strong from the get go, I'd be very impressed and very surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            But he outboxed Matthysse doe, he made Quithysse quit doe.
            He didn't make Lucas quit. Mattysse quit on his ow . Lucas is known already as a quitter

Comment

The only opponent Postol and Crawford have in common is Lundy. Crawford destroyed Lundy in 5 rounds while Postol won a hard fought decision. Honestly, Crawford-Postol is the fight i've been waiting for the last 1 and a half year. To me it's the best fight in boxing in this year so far.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                Size don't win fight, SKILLS DO! If Postol wins it will be because of his skills and good gameplan and if Crawford wins it will become of Skills a good gameplan

As for Postol clinching, if Cawford doesn't come prepared for that and prepared to destroy Postol on the inside every time he tries to clinch then he doesn't deserve to win! PERIOD! Very excited about this fight regardless.
                So you are against the boxing rules that say that clinching or holding should be penalized?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                  Totally agree with you man. Postol clinches a lot. I personally hate it, but most fans seem to be okay with it.

The ref will have a huge part in this fight. If he lets Postol do his nasty clinching, then it's all over for Crawford.
                  But clinching is a part of the game, I shadowbox clinching techniques a lot.
                  And apart from that, I also believe Crawford isn't such a big draw. I only watched Gamboa vs Crawford and I believe Gamboa would have ko'd for ud'd him easy if the size and weight difference wasn't so huge.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                    ironically some of those people who are ok with the clinching will say......Ward be clinching doe..Mayweather be clinching doe

cant have it both ways
                    Life must be tough seeing everything through your victim lenses.

Comment

Postol is crafty. I know people are still salty because he beat Matthysse but he outboxed and outsmarted him. This fight wasn't Klitschko-Povetkin level clinching and a good inside fighter will make a guy pay for clinching. Postol als has a good chin. He took some flush shots from Matthysse. If Crawford can KO Postol I'll jump on the Crawford bandwagon. I don't envision an easy night for Crawford. I'm leaning towards a Postol UD or he'll get robbed on the cards. Crawford is a slow starter and will give the first two rounds away. He's been able to do that against smaller guys because he can overcome it with his size. I don't see that happening this fight

Comment

Working...
                      X