Robinson
    Hearns
    Leonard
    Ward
    Burley
    Curry

List any more....

Cmon, most of those guys are legends lmao

I'll never forget a Team GGG fan boy screaming at a fight party that GGG would put a beat down and manhandle Marvin Hagler ctfu

Comment

He murders everyone of them clowns cept RJ.

Comment

Yeah but everybody loses to them

Comment

Definitely beats Curry

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
            Definitely beats Curry
            I agree, he bats curry, as of now, hagler, sugar and hearns put it on him.

I actfully think ggg has a punchers chance against Hopkins and roy.....but probably loses a decision to bith.

Comment

Originally posted by pvj View Post

I actfully think ggg has a punchers chance against Hopkins and roy.....but probably loses a decision to bith.
              Thomas Hearns is one of my all-time favs but lets not forget that he was ko'd by Barkley

If GGG's chin holds up, he might get to him in much the same way as Hagler did

Comment

So a bunch of HOF and top 10 fighters in the division.

Comment

Will not get into past fighters but imo he will get outboxed by Ward

Comment

Originally posted by pvj View Post

RJJ at 160 would beat GGG like he did VP. RJJ was way too quick and athletic at 160. He would not allow his back to touch the ropes and let GGG load up on him or allow GGG to touch anything on him except his fist. RJJ at 160 was a beast that feasted on slower MWs . GGG has not shown me anything yet that would make me consider him being able to have a chance at beating RJJ at MW. and that's not taking anything from GGG. RJJ was Just too young fast and explosive at 160. Just my opinion.
                    I think GGG could have been a competitive fight for Hopkins if he could recognize the traps Hopkins sets. If not he'd get embarassed. Again just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                    X