Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever got caught messing around with a girl at her house by her family?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever got caught messing around with a girl at her house by her family?

I was at my girl's house and we were chilling, watching tv at her house. The commercials were on so I decided to suck on her **** because we were alone and I thought everyone was asleep. Then out of nowhere her brother comes to use the restroom which is kinda by us. Not too sure if he seen us but he was acting awkward and **** when he walked passed us. Has this happened to you before?

Actually yes. It was my freshman year of high school and I was fingering my gf in the basement, then out of nowhere her dad comes down for a tool or some crap (which was bullshit because it was like 11pm)

I have her damn panties in my pocket and my fingers dripping with her vag juice. I nearly had a heart attack but he didn't say anything thank God.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Actually yes. It was my freshman year of high school and I was fingering my gf in the basement, then out of nowhere her dad comes down for a tool or some crap (which was bullshit because it was like 11pm)

I have her damn panties in my pocket and my fingers dripping with her vag juice. I nearly had a heart attack but he didn't say anything thank God.
      LOL you had that sticky icky on your fingers when he walked in dang! how did you play it off? I would have fainted too man. **** some pops will even kill a dude if they seen that happen in their own home.

Comment

They didn't walk in but once a girl's parents were in the next room and after a little bit they started turning up the tv louder and louder. Wasn't sure if it was a hint or they were just trying to hear the show,

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          LOL you had that sticky icky on your fingers when he walked in dang! how did you play it off? I would have fainted too man. **** some pops will even kill a dude if they seen that happen in their own home.
          She stuffed her panties in my pocket because they were just above her knees, she heard him come and stuffed them in. I wiped the vag juice in between the couch cushions

Comment

I've never been caught but I did spend a whole night uncomfortably wedge in on my side behind my HS girlfriend's living room couch and window

she was Italian and her father didn't know she had a boyfriend specially a dirty horny Puerto Rican

I was all up in them ******* and heard keys opening the door and I jumped behind that couch with the quickness

I laid there thru dinner, family talk and jeapordy on my side scared as fcuk...I think I even cried a little

Comment

so he sucked on her ******, nice. what size are they if you dont mind me asking? i aint had a skinny girl with D's in too long. i dont like fat girl ****, most of it is just fat.

Comment

Originally posted by moltres. View Post
                so he sucked on her ******, nice. what size are they if you dont mind me asking? i aint had a skinny girl with D's in too long. i dont like fat girl ****, most of it is just fat.
                Moltres meet Articuno

Comment

anyway, my ex gave me a ******* in her kitchen, cause she was drunk. Her brother seen out the window outside, im just so glad it wasnt her parents. He told her my *** was big. Swear his gay.

Comment

nice to meet you articuno, i think we are the best looking pokemon wheres zapdos at? he cool too.

Comment

Working...
                    X