Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Broner..how many ppv's does it do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lil Bro VS Big Bro.

**** just got biblical.

Comment

I think on social media beefing alone it'd get 700k & if somehow people got hyped on Broner actually being able to win I think it does 1M+.

Not surprised this is going down. Boxing ain't the UFC. The best seldom fight the best. And you gotta keep the fans invested someway. Gotta do some **** talking in this era to build up fights or if you're smart you do or like money.

Randomly, Broner might get a 2nd chance at being as big as he wants to be in boxing as Floyd's nemesis. This might even be some WWE **** where Broner gets turned into a "good guy" now cuz if you hate Floyd (& most of his fans do) that means you gotta dig Broner now right lol?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        I said after Broners last fight i think they will somehow set up a feud between these 2 and it seems to be happening now. Lets say Floyd come back for fight #50 against Broner with this"FEUD" to hype the fight...How many ppv's does it do?? AND YES YES..IT WOULD BE A **** FIGHT
        I thought this is where we were headed before the Broner-Maidana fight. It was expected that Broner would win, raise his already rising profile and then set up a "falling out/feud" with Mayweather that would have been a big PPV seller. That could have happened then, but now that Broner has been convincingly beaten twice, this is a non-starter.

Comment

Working...
        X