No announcement yet.

TBE schooling sets of dudes that went to war against each other

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TBE schooling sets of dudes that went to war against each other

#48 and#40 both given a master class by TBE yet #48 and #40 went to war 4 freakin times.

#45 and #43 both given a master class also by TBE and now they are saying a super fight is in the horizon if #45 and #43 fight.

#29 and Corrales(respect to this warrior R.I.P) both destroyed each other while TBE schooled both.

TBE stay TBE'ing

Originally posted by Eli Grinding View Post
    #48 and#40 both given a master class by TBE yet #48 and #40 went to war 4 freakin times.

#45 and #43 both given a master class also by TBE and now they are saying a super fight is in the horizon if #45 and #43 fight.#29 and Corrales(respect to this warrior R.I.P) both destroyed each other while TBE schooled both.

TBE stay TBE'ing
    Who is saying this? Even at the age of 39-40, Alvarez is still not on Mayweather's level.

Comment

alvarez cotto is a superfight if its made

Comment

Originally posted by BroneloCalvarez View Post
        alvarez cotto is a superfight if its made
        That's his point. It's a mega fight and Floyd schooled them both quite easily.

Comment

Why are so many Mayweather fans this insecure that they make stupid, repeat threads. As if repeating it will make them believe it themselves. Your guy won, be happy with that, but don't be crushed just because the masses aren't there with you.

Comment

Are we really just numbering all of Floyd's opponents now? That's the corniest thing I've read all night

Comment

Originally posted by Eli Grinding View Post

#45 and #43 both given a master class also by TBE and now they are saying a super fight is in the horizon if #45 and #43 fight.

#29 and Corrales(respect to this warrior R.I.P) both destroyed each other while TBE schooled both.

TBE stay TBE'ing
              Hey ret@rd you might have forgotten but Floyd is a "smart fighter" in his own words. Which has become to mean he is a spineless and unsportsmanlike shill who fights a 0 substance fight that revolves around him simply "winning" enough rounds. He couldn't walk down and take out any of his opponents he fought since maybe fighting at featherweight. Not even Ricky Hatton for ****s sakes. I mean he had to play grab ass and clinch all night until that overrated scrub was dog tired from punching his own self out. I mean this has to be satire because I hope you wouldn't be stupid enough to think Floyd could knock out any of his opponents in a toe to toe war like tonight. I mean at least not over his 36th win.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                Are we really just numbering all of Floyd's opponents now? That's the corniest thing I've read all night
                hahahahahahahaha all these farts got together and had a town hall meeting where they decided to number floyd's opponents hahahahahahahhahahahaha what a joke.

Comment

schools always been boring

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Why are so many Mayweather fans this insecure that they make stupid, repeat threads. As if repeating it will make them believe it themselves. Your guy won, be happy with that, but don't be crushed just because the masses aren't there with you.
                    its a response to the 10+ threads a day we used to read about floyd, deal with it man.... its called karma

Comment

Working...
                    X