Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Pac-Bradley 2, I Don't think Bradley will ever be the same again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anything maybe it wakes him up and he gets back to boxing instead of using that caveman style that almost got him ktfo

Comment

I think Tim will regret changing his tactics after the 6th round of the 2nd fight. I don't think anyone can say he would have definitely won, but the fight was IMO even going into the 7th round. For him to try and go for the KO when he lacks KO power is mind boggling. There was NO way he could win fighting like that.

If Tim didn't give himself the best chance to win the biggest fight of his career then I can see why he would never be the same again. Failing on the biggest stage can do that to a fighter.

Comment

Interested to see who he fights next. And when it even takes place. Dude has kinda disappeared after the lost with no news on his next move. Just a bs Cotto rumor.

Comment

I had it 3 round each after 6 rounds. Bradley was very much in it.

It was a combination of Bradley couldn't maintain the pace, PAC making adjustments, Bradley getting injured (he can't handle PAC's speed and angles, makes him turn his body awkwardly). I don't think his style changed in the the last 6 rounds. Even in the first 6, he was loading up on his punches. Just in the last 6, PAC respected his power more and started avoiding him. Thus, making him miss badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
            I had it 3 round each after 6 rounds. Bradley was very much in it.

It was a combination of Bradley couldn't maintain the pace, PAC making adjustments, Bradley getting injured (he can't handle PAC's speed and angles, makes him turn his body awkwardly). I don't think his style changed in the the last 6 rounds. Even in the first 6, he was loading up on his punches. Just in the last 6, PAC respected his power more and started avoiding him. Thus, making him miss badly.
            why does a guy whose whole career has been about boxing and has not shown one punch KO power decide to go for a KO in an even fight?

If this was the 10th round and he was down I could understand that strategy. He wasn't desperate, he wasn't losing, he had plenty of fight left.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              why does a guy whose whole career has been about boxing and has not shown one punch KO power decide to go for a KO in an even fight?

If this was the 10th round and he was down I could understand that strategy. He wasn't desperate, he wasn't losing, he had plenty of fight left.
              he fought the same why the entire fight, but tired

pay attention next time

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
                he fought the same why the entire fight, but tired

pay attention next time
                NO he didn't. If you disagree that's fine. But I am not the only poster who has made this observation.

Comment

Bradley thought PAC's chin was vulnerable because of KTFO6. He was also confident after beating the guy who knocked PAC out. It was clearly his gameplan. In the pre-promotion leading up to the fight, he did say he was gonna try and knock him out.

Bradley was true to his word and did try. Was it the right gameplan? It worked for 6 rounds but he just lost steam. Loading up on punches took a lot of energy and he couldn't maintain the pace. IMO.

Comment

Comment

NO he didn't. If you disagree that's fine. But I am not the only poster who has made this observation.
                      because you're idiots that dont realize what you're looking at

only time where i saw him box, and i mean really box, was one of the late rd's, i think the 11th

for the most part he was trying to come forward and was always throwing full bodied powershots, he was trying for the ko from the beggining

no one can throw punches like that and not tire

Comment

Working...
                      X