Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Talk about getting myself in one ****d up situation.. Damn women.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk about getting myself in one ****d up situation.. Damn women.

I moved in a while back with a co-worker and a buddy (his mom is my co-worker) She kept pushing her daughter on me and eventually I gave in, even though I knew it was a bad idea..We dated a few months and then just out of nowhere she starts getting super b!tchy.. Then for no reason she breaks it off with me and gets together with an old bf.. It was a bad break up..Now here I am living with her mom and have to see her anytime she comes over and live in extreme awkwardness.. I know you all will clown on me for getting played like that but, man.. Girls are scandalous these days...
    Last edited by GHOST KING; 01-08-2014, 09:02 AM.

Should have got with the mother.

Comment

Nail her mum and that will piss her off big time and she'll hate it then when her mum has fallen asleep next to you take photos of her tits and box and send them to her daughter to fuck her up!!

Comment

Comment

Just hook up with her brother to get dat sweet revenge

Comment

so ur in love with this biiatch??? if not why u stressing for??? i dont get it. phuck her mom to get back at her then.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
              Just hook up with her brother to get dat sweet revenge
              Danny has the right idea. She'd never see it coming.

Comment

Bang her mom dude.

Comment

come on son!
                  what seems to be the problem then?

you got rid of a *****y girl that still lives in the same house and if you play your cards right you'll find a way to still get ass with no strings attached.

you are ****ing man!
                  make us proud, hit that ass every night after her boyfriend drops her off and whenever you run into him congratulate him on the great woman he has.

Comment

Put roofies in all their drinks and strip them and fuck each one of them. And move out without paying your part of the rent.

Comment

Working...
                    X