Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael thinks Vitali Klitschko beats the heavyweight greats of the past. (link)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he stands a decent chance against most to be honest. hard to beat vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
      he stands a decent chance against most to be honest. hard to beat vitali.
      Purely on modern conditioning he'd be competitive but I'm sure the fighters in the 90s were roided to the hilt.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        If not Robinson then who?
        its such a difficult decision to determine that my point is though so many fans seem to award srr without holding him to the same nitty gritty standards they do for fighters in the relatively modern era....personally i think srl is in the running and when floyd finally retires we ll see how his career looks............look maybe robinson is the man but id like him to be evaluated in the same way fighters today are!also this argument of fighting a million times as against 3 or 4 times ayear means ur a better fighter is a very flawed argument

Comment

Originally posted by tonyjones View Post
          its such a difficult decision to determine that my point is though so many fans seem to award srr without holding him to the same nitty gritty standards they do for fighters in the relatively modern era....personally i think srl is in the running and when floyd finally retires we ll see how his career looks............look maybe robinson is the man but id like him to be evaluated in the same way fighters today are!also this argument of fighting a million times as against 3 or 4 times ayear means ur a better fighter is a very flawed argument
          But fighting that many fights against the best opposition and winning ensures that your resume stands out. And that is what counts. Not how fantasyfights pans out. Resumees. Floyd couldn't carry Robinson's jockstrap.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            1. Sam Langford
            2. Harry Greb
            3. Ray Robinson

Just my opinion of course.
            Yeah and that's all good, but the poster I was replying to indicated that Robinson was behind modern fighters and by looking at his avatar, I had a feeling where we where headed.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              Yeah and that's all good, but the poster I was replying to indicated that Robinson was behind modern fighters and by looking at his avatar, I had a feeling where we where headed.
              I feel ya. Just throwing in my two cents.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyjones View Post

Sugar Ray Robinson will beat Floyd to death.

Are you saying Floyd is the GOAT? Or what? What exactly are you saying?

You started blabbering in broken English about standards and robinson than you started blabbering more about Floyd. Hard to understand what you wrote, but I sort of suspect you are hinting Floyd is >than Robinson so Floyd is Goat?

Wake the FUk up.

Floyd Mayweather Jr would be laid the fuk out by a Lennox Lewis Jab.

Comment

Working...
                X