No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire on Taking a Rest, Rigondeaux, Moving Up, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadScared View Post
    In my opinion Rigondeaux won't get past five rounds against Donaire when they meet. Why should Arum let a good talent in Rigondeaux go to waste? Besides, Donaire vs Mares is a better match business wise. After Donaire takes care of Mares he can move up to featherweight while Rigondeaux remains at superbantam and make big money feasting on Donaire's spoils. Win-win for Top Rank.
    You are right to some degree, If Rigo tries to exchange blows with Nonito he could get KO'd, but I'm pretty sure he will try to outbox him, he CAN and Nonito Knows it.
    On the rest of your comment you are right, Bob will be making more money if he keeps them apart in different divisions.
    My money tho will be on Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
      I m saying that he is in better track that nonito at 11 fights..and if nonito grow a pair and sign for february we will easy find out who's best but puussy asss duckaire have 0 confidence in his skills....
      Hey he used not to have confidence, since his last easy fight vs Arce he went from..He is too boring, he is not worthy fighting me, he doesn't have a fan base, he needs to prove himself, he has to earn it...blah bla quack quack to...It will be an easy fight!
      So as we can see something changed, and it wasn't on Rigo's end as he couldn't even fight Poonsawat, so the confidence is there, which is good
      Now, I will admit Nonito's greatness if he beats Rigo, but till now he is just a protected cow from Bob.

Comment

I can't wait 4 next year

Comment

Working...
        X