No announcement yet.

Relax guys gsp WILL defend his belt against a top striker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relax guys gsp WILL defend his belt against a top striker

Its just gonna be against carlos condit tho . Shouts to the boy for buckin the odds dude got no promo in his own fight its a shame and shouts to nick for always wanting to bang out

I can't go against Condit, he's proven me wrong 2x and not again. Fool me once, sorta thing.

GSP has only the advantage of wrestling. That's it. I won't be going against Condit in that one either. Hopefully he strength trains and wrestles 90% of the camp. Otherwise he'd get lay n pray'd.

Comment

GSP will Lay and Pray another decision. The only interesting part about a Nick Diaz win was Nick's Jiu Jitsu, Carlos isn't on that level and the kick/run jab n jog won't work with a wrestler like George.....

Comment

Flick, remind me to bet on GSP against you in Fall 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          I can't go against Condit, he's proven me wrong 2x and not again. Fool me once, sorta thing.

GSP has only the advantage of wrestling. That's it. I won't be going against Condit in that one either. Hopefully he strength trains and wrestles 90% of the camp. Otherwise he'd get lay n pray'd.
          ima be rootin for him too. Stun gun is my mans and carlos kneed him back to south korea. I got this feelin that killa is gonna ko gsp

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
            Its just gonna be against carlos condit tho . Shouts to the boy for buckin the odds dude got no promo in his own fight its a shame and shouts to nick for always wanting to bang out
            he ran away from Nick and Nick was actually looking to fight, maybe against another back peddling, safe player like GSP he will actually move forward for the duration of the bout

Comment

ConditI][/I]s beat gsp hate gsp boring...gsp was so scared of condit he even said to Dana look u have to rematch this..fight I rather fight nick..lol gsp days are over. As champ like Penn

Comment

"top striker"

Comment

Working...
                X