Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

“BELIEVE IT OR NOT” BLACK FIGHTERS DON’T DRAW! ,, (by Pedro Fernandez)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Yeah it was Bob Arum who said that if Muhammed Ali was coming up today, he'd be a tight end. I think it's also kind of weird to compare African-Americans to countries. Wouldn't it make more sense a country to a country? The U.S. as a whole, isn't a huge supporter of boxing despite generating the most revenue.

I think Europe generates the most revenue least i think so since they selling out arenas. I don't think the article was comparing countries just nationalities in U.S and those that support or don't support boxing. But is interesting to me is that Mayweather sold out as a jr. lightweight in Michigan but Arum keep promoting him in L.A. my guess more profit. I think Andre Ward may be a star really soon that guy can fight just hope he not on peds, he has improved a whole lot from when he was just starting as a pro.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Latinos are haters. All they do is show love to their own nationality. 95% of Latino posters here, hate to see another Latino nationality on top. When I first came in to this forum, I showed respect to all Latino fighters, but once I saw how the majority of their fanbases are...fuck it then, i'm hating too. You wanna be self haters, i'll be a hater too. Onechance is a perfect example along with a host of others.
      lol i got love for my latin brothers.Just the ones who wanna be black,I aint
      got no love for yall.Be proud of who u are homeboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by bose View Post
        I think Europe generates the most revenue least i think so since they selling out arenas. I don't think the article was comparing countries just nationalities in U.S and those that support or don't support boxing. But is interesting to me is that Mayweather sold out as a jr. lightweight in Michigan but Arum keep promoting him in L.A. my guess more profit. I think Andre Ward may be a star really soon that guy can fight just hope he not on peds, he has improved a whole lot from when he was just starting as a pro.
        Well Europe isn't a country .

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          arguing on a forum all day hating on an athlete.
          Really, How do you feel about Manny Pacquiao? and you wanna say I hate on an athlete all day up on the forums, talking bout Mannys ducking test, your Boy Keith Kaizer just proved Floyd to be a liar, stating Manny agreed to OSDT and Floyd rejected doing a joint petetion to make the fight happen....
          years or trash talking and its your boy all along who just dont want the fight...

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Tell me about the time you got shot at in Compton, and how that changed your life for good.
          I am not Larry I do not need to make up stories about my past.... keep trying though.

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

And no I don't live with my parents. I live with my brother and we pay rent. Now suck a dick.
          You pay rent? come talk **** when you have a mortgage punk I own a half million dollar home.. you pay rent theres a big difference in where you are in life and where I am at... dont even try.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
            Thre are some up and coming half black/half Mexican fighters. They'll draw plenty and will be darlings of the Mexican boxing community like Diego Corrales my brother was.
            Like who?....

Comment

Well Europe isn't a country .
              Ok, continet, but continet to continet Eurpe still wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                lol i got love for my latin brothers.Just the ones who wanna be black,I aint
                got no love for yall.Be proud of who u are homeboy.
                Somehow I Dont think he is proud of where he comes from and thats pretty ****ing sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by bose View Post
                  Ok, continet, but continet to continet Eurpe still wins.
                  But the premise isn't that. Even if it is, it further proves my point which is what we agree on.

Comment

But the premise isn't that. Even if it is, it further proves my point which is what we agree on.

Boxing has always been about a poor mans sport. Those poor went to boxing for a quick buck. Remember, the Itialians, Jews, etc. all had their time in boxing. But once they were able to land better jobs, many left boxing the sport for generations.

Comment

• Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
                      You pay rent? come talk **** when you have a mortgage punk I own a half million dollar home.. you pay rent theres a big difference in where you are in life and where I am at... dont even try.
                      :lol1 This is the only thing that caught my attention out of your whole shitty post. I'm 22....you're what, 50? Oh My God, what a big accomplishment you have over a guy in his early 20s. First it was that I still live with my parents...now I have to own a house. Stop being a clown.

Comment

Working...
                      X