Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins - Pascal II coming on HBO @ 1:40AM/ET - RIGHT NOW!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopkins - Pascal II coming on HBO @ 1:40AM/ET - RIGHT NOW!

Lets revist the fight, shall we? lol not much to revisit except having a good time watching one of the best WIPE PASCAL'S NOSE for 12 rounds with crosses and hooks.

Hbo 2 hd!!!

Comment

Damn what a PACKED HOUSE in Montreal! It's going to be sad seeing only 2k people to watch Dawson/Hopkins They should have held the fight in Montreal - I guarantee Hopkins would still draw in 6-8k

Comment

NOTE: delete thread upon completion of fight - just wanted to open it up in case anybody wanted to talk about it with me as it goes down. . .

Comment

Comment

hahaha. . . lol. . . what can ya do maniac?. . . all these noobs just wanna talk about pacquiao and mayweather and how much money they make. . .

Comment

pascal thought it was a body building contest.

Comment

watching now..this fight wasnt even close..damn i forgot how Hopkins dominated this guy...even tho he did get hurt a couple of times

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                  watching now..this fight wasnt even close..damn i forgot how Hopkins dominated this guy...even tho he did get hurt a couple of times
                  so what do you think of the fight? i mean as a sergiosexual this is probably your first time seeing it.

Comment

Pascal had him really hurt in the 12th..damn Hopkins is smart..clinched,moved and fought when needed...cagey vet

Comment

Working...
                    X