Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official God & Religion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notice people debate God vs evolution most dont even no a dam thing about it
    they just talk out of there asses its funny.

Comment

• I can't believe you keep feeding her/him/that with attention. You really enjoy this kind of talk no matter how stupid, biased and all around tiresome the your debater is eh..
      Even though Bobby Lee's alt is basically trolling it's still good practice responding to this nonsense for the occasion you actually encounter someone who really believes this drivel. There is an internet adage known as Poe's Law which states that "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of fundamentalism that someone won't mistake for the real thing". So responding to trolling is essentially the same thing as responding to similar arguments that reflect sincerely held beliefs and that aren't just the trolling of Bobby Lee's alt.

Atheist scum...... enjoy burning in eternal hell

If GOD doesn't real how does the bible exist ?
      If GOD doesn't real explain Jesus

/thread
      If Thor doesn't (sic) real then how do The Avengers exist?
      If Thor doesn't (sic) real explain the Ice Giants.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        If Thor doesn't (sic) real then how do The Avengers exist?
        If Thor doesn't (sic) real explain the Ice Giants.
        I can't make sense of this grammatically.

can you walk me through it please

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Even though Bobby Lee's alt is basically trolling it's still good practice responding to this nonsense for the occasion you actually encounter someone who really believes this drivel. There is an internet adage known as Poe's Law which states that "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of fundamentalism that someone won't mistake for the real thing". So responding to trolling is essentially the same thing as responding to similar arguments that reflect sincerely held beliefs and that aren't just the trolling of Bobby Lee's alt.
          I'm not trolling nor am I Bobby Lee's alt. How many times do you have to be told that? And by the way, is this really you?

Originally posted by Sn1gga View Post
          Here's a picture of the ugliest ****sexual on boxingscene!

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          He looks hot
          Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
          piggy fully understands the meaning behind ppl posting his pic.

Comment

Working...
          X