Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Billy Collins (boxer) - RIP [LOADED GLOVES VICTIM)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy Collins (boxer) - RIP [LOADED GLOVES VICTIM)

Remember: William Ray Collins, Jr. (September 21, 1961 – March 6, 1984) was an American professional boxer whose career was ended after he sustained serious injuries against an opponent with illegal under-padded gloves.

Search him on Youtube and you will found the documentary.

Type or copy and paste this on youtube: Assault In The Ring Documentary 100%

the last thing a pacfan should be talking about is how another boxer died from being cheated when yalls hero dont want to undergo full OST

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
      the last thing a pacfan should be talking about is how another boxer died from being cheated when yalls hero dont want to undergo full OST
      Broken fuking record!!!!

Comment

you are nothing but a joke! When you say Full OST then it should be done all year round to be effective. Commision test is a joke so as floyds OST. I thought you are a PEDS expert, then tell me if 14 days will give an advantage to anyone if they were taking PEDS or A-SIDE Meth.. You are a joke and know nothing about anything. You're the load that your mother should've swallowed...

Comment

Ya know when allot of people on this site refer to you as one of the most idiotic posters here, i would think that was a little harsh being that their are allot of guys here just like you who also post some of the most moronic **** i've heard in a long time.

THen i read this, and i say i have to agree with them, you win the "Im the biggest douche bag on this site award".

congratulations...

Comment

Please give a little Respect on Billy Collins. We don't talk that Mayweather crap here.

Anyway back to the story... If you watch the Margarito vs Cotto fight and Billy Collins vs Resto you will find some similarity.
            Last edited by PacquiaoATG; 08-18-2010, 08:30 PM.

Comment

i will watch this

Comment

I know luis Resto, he lived in the gym i trained at

He is actually a nice, cool, funny guy.

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
                  I know luis Resto, he lived in the gym i trained at

He is actually a nice, cool, funny guy.
                  Jokin?Or....?

Comment

Originally posted by PacquiaoATG View Post
                    Please give a little Respect on Billy Collins. We don't talk that Mayweather crap here.

Anyway back to the story... If you watch the Margarito vs Cotto fight and Billy Collins vs Resto you will find song similarity.
                    I'm sure you might have heard of this, but just in case you haven't...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1207649/

Comment

Working...
                    X