Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DAWSON complained about the ref,headbutt,clinching,scorecards!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
    But he is not making any excuses! WTF????
    Cmon man this is reaching for straws to discredit the fighter. If you were in Dawsons shoes you would feel the same. The KO was almost in the bag had it not been stopped.

Pascal won and thats it this seems un called for

Comment

Dawson didn't respect Pascal and was talking more about Bute... Now, he should stop the I'M ONE OF THE GOAT BULL**** and concentrate on how he can beat Pascal. In the rematch i see a more confident Pascal hurting Dawson even more... and winning by KO.

Personally, i don't understand all the hate about Pascal...

Comment

Some fighters take losses more gracefully than others, it's a brutal sport don't scrutinize a professional boxer for saying stuff when his head is clearly somewhere else.....he had a possible KO and was robbed by a hometown ref, that ain't easy

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
          But he is not making any excuses! WTF????
          dawson don't stoop. you had an off night.
          never seen chad throw so few punches.
          if dawson was on his A game outcome could of been different.

Comment

Originally posted by Devils Advocate View Post
            that cup was ridculously high lol, Pascal still rained in them body shots. Had that cup not been so high Pascal might have stopped him with a body shot
            in my notes i had dawson hurt in the 7th but pascal didnt follow up.
            he stood back admireing.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
              that cup was ridculously high lol, Pascal still rained in them body shots. Had that cup not been so high Pascal might have stopped him with a body shot
              tunney sure did skidaddle fast. hey come back . lets talk.

Comment

there was a lot of bull**** happening, Chad could have just took the loss and stood ****ed but he opened his mouth and said something about what he saw was happening, which is respect too..

thing is man them scores were horrible, the ref really didn't warn Pascal much about anything. basically everything Chad complained about he had a valid reason to complain about it, I wouldn't have stood quiet neither..

he gave Pascal dap after the fight but he was pissed u feel me, anger and emotion got the best of him but by no means is he wrong for feeling how he feels, I was actually betting on Pascal but even I could see why Chad was mad, that was just an ugly result to a fight with a lot more left to unfold

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
                  there was a lot of bull**** happening, Chad could have just took the loss and stood ****ed but he opened his mouth and said something about what he saw was happening, which is respect too..

thing is man them scores were horrible, the ref really didn't warn Pascal much about anything. basically everything Chad complained about he had a valid reason to complain about it, I wouldn't have stood quiet neither..

he gave Pascal dap after the fight but he was pissed u feel me, anger and emotion got the best of him but by no means is he wrong for feeling how he feels, I was actually betting on Pascal but even I could see why Chad was mad, that was just an ugly result to a fight with a lot more left to unfold
                  are you kidding me?

- claimed pascal was purposfully headbutting all night long
                  - claimed pascal was holding and hitting all night
                  - refused to shake pascals hand at the post press conference
                  - called pascal a runner
                  - called pascal a coward

and im sure that i'm still forgetting some things. Dawson's a phaggot.

Comment

The person who really wants to do something finds a way; the other person finds an excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
                      The person who really wants to do something finds a way; the other person finds an excuse.
                      you hit it!

Comment

Working...
                      X