Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Margarito doesn't deserve to make money because hes a cheater"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All those who are calling Margaritos a cheat do you actually have any proof?

It was his trainer who put the handwraps in his gloves. If anyone should be banned and prevented from earning a living its him not Margarito.

Margarito was unaware of the substance in his gloves so he cannot be blamed. If Margarito was a cheat, how did he get this far in boxing without being caught?

If he had been cheating he would have been found out. The guy has served his ban and deserves his lisence back.

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
      Guys,

what is holding up the biggest fight to be made right now?

What have many people become experts of on this and many a boxing website lately?

Steroids.

If it wasn't such a huge deal, we'd have seen that fight already.
      Haha. Like the way u totally changed the topic.

Comment

Guys,

what is holding up the biggest fight to be made right now?

What have many people become experts of on this and many a boxing website lately?

Steroids.

If it wasn't such a huge deal, we'd have seen that fight already.
        i'm pretty sure money, is holding up the fight now.

if you had to fight a fighter on PED's, or a fighter with loaded gloves, which would you choose?

Comment

"but hey, come on over and watch this Mosley fight with me".

Hypocrite much guys?
          That's what I've been saying all along.

What's even more funny is that they praise that cheater and dog Margs for being the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Boss2k10 View Post

It was his trainer who put the handwraps in his gloves. If anyone should be banned and prevented from earning a living its him not Margarito.

Margarito was unaware of the substance in his gloves so he cannot be blamed. If Margarito was a cheat, how did he get this far in boxing without being caught?

If he had been cheating he would have been found out. The guy has served his ban and deserves his lisence back.
            Every single boxer who was asked all said that there is no way your gloves can be loaded and u not know. He knew!

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
              Who the hell says, "come watch this Mosley fight with me"? Does Mosley have any fans, seriously. Both get nothing from me.
              Didn't you buy the Mosley vs Mayweather fight???

Yes he got something from you if so.

Comment

Originally posted by Boss2k10 View Post

yeah, i'm sure margarito dozed off or something, while his hands were being wrapped.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                  Haha. Like the way u totally changed the topic.
                  Didn't change it, just making a point.

I'm curious to see why people support watching Mosley, an admitted cheater, but then, curse with all their might with hopes he never makes another dollar, an attempted cheater.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                    Every single boxer who was asked all said that there is no way your gloves can be loaded and u not know. He knew!
                    What if he didn't?? You can't blame someone for something that might not be 100% a sure thing.

Comment

1.4 mil or whatever tuned in to see him fight just a few weeks ago.
                      OFT

1.4 tuned in to watch the "Mosley fight"

Who was his opponent that night? I was so stoked about watching Mosley I forgot.

Edit: I checked boxrec. Looks like he fought some guy named "Floyd Mayweather Jr."

Comment

Working...
                      X