Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most overrated fighter of the last decade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most overrated fighter of the last decade?

My vote would go to Kostya Tszyu.This supposed all time great who spent his entire career defending his title in a dead division consisting of worthless mandatories and shot fighters above their best weight.

A very ugly,awkward fighter to watch also.This so called devestating right hand that gained fame through cracking the glass chin of arguably the second most overrated fighter of the last decade in Judah.

An overrated puncher and an overrrated fighter with a shallow resume and a lack of desire to fight elite level fighters or even average fighters who had previously beaten and humiliated him on the biggest stage of his career at that point.

There will be many other fighters listed,but these fighters have wins over fighters worth speaking about,who have actually proven their class on a world stage and weren't shot by the time they fought them.

It's your opinion,but back it with a decent argument like my own.

Zab Judah, mentally weak as his chin is..

Diego Corrales, though his exciting, always come up short in fights he needs to win..

Comment

Ricky Hatton

Comment

I take it Prinsemanspoper just got around to watching Zoo fights for the first time, here comes his inevitable assumptions like he knows him as a fighter inside out because he has seen a couple of his earlier fights.

Tard! Lol

Comment

Maybe Judah. He has skills, but didn't do enough with them.

Comment

clearly pacman, i think he is a skilled fighter but people are just hyping him because he is filipino.
            he still didnt beat marquez, but he is the fighter of decade?
            the fighter of decade doesnt get tons of gift decisions.
            back then so many ppl were saying how great dempsey is, that he is best p4p fighter ever etc., today ppl rate nearly any heavyweight with a solid resume over him..
            without his big filipino fanbase pacquiao would barely make it to the top 3 best fighters of the last decade.

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
              clearly pacman, i think he is a skilled fighter but people are just hyping him because he is filipino.
              he still didnt beat marquez, but he is the fighter of decade?
              the fighter of decade doesnt get tons of gift decisions.
              back then so many ppl were saying how great dempsey is, that he is best p4p fighter ever etc., today ppl rate nearly any heavyweight with a solid resume over him..
              without his big filipino fanbase pacquiao would barely make it to the top 3 best fighters of the last decade.
              **** post. Pac "clearly" most overrated from 2000-2009? Crikey.

Comment

Juan Manuel Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
                  **** post. Pac "clearly" most overrated from 2000-2009? Crikey.
                  overrated doesnt mean he is bad, just not as good as the media make him out to be.
                  floyd and wladimir were both better fighters the last decade.

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
                    overrated doesnt mean he is bad, just not as good as the media make him out to be.
                    floyd and wladimir were both better fighters the last decade.

you just lost your entire credibility if you have any...

Comment

Working...
                    X