No announcement yet.

BOYCOTT Mayweather-Mosley for the sake of boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GT-R View Post
    Pacquiao-Mayweather is whats on demand and if Floyd sells more, (which is more likely) we will never get that historic fight we all want. This time around, floyd flopping is whats best for boxing. floyd is so blind to see that he the standard is pac-cotto, not pac-clottey. he knows mosley is a bigger name than clottey and thats a guaranteed win.

Pac-Mosley vs Floyd-clottey: who sells more?... obvious, right?
    Oh my god are you even a boxing fan?I have to ask this question because these are two guy's who has been doing it longer then pac.Fighting stiffer competition then pac for longer.This fight is ten years in the making and is not a gimmie for either fighter(Unlike Clottey Pac).Dude please follow the sport and not a man.Pac made his bed and now(you know the rest).He just had to say yes to the test.He did'int I'm not someone who thinks he is on anything.But he had his chance and this fight could be him right now.IMHO THEY ARE BOTH TO BLAME.But I'll tell you what your gonna get more for your money with May vs Mosley two HOF fighters going head to head.Not a future HOF vs a world class fight waste of time and money.Please don't even let me get started with the trash undercard and Pac smiling at Clottey and Clottey smiling back(Gay).Dude do yourself a favor tune in on May 1 and see history.

Comment

• Threads like these are so funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post

Threads like these are so funny.
        Troll.. Red K!

Comment

• Yep, tards are horrified of Mayweather's PPV success, they hate that there's a better fighter than their beloved out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
            Troll.. Red K!

Thanks.

Comment

• Cotto/pac 1.25
              mosley/may 1.4

Comment

Working...
              X