Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

America would still be dominating the heavyweight division if the athletes from the..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America would still be dominating the heavyweight division if the athletes from the..

nba/nfl/mlb(moreso the nba because they are the most gifted athletes) were groomed to be boxers. just my opinion. i was having an argument with this dude from who was originally from Poland...he refuse to take in consideration that most of our most talented athletes are choosing different sports aside from boxing which is sad but understandable because boxing is brutal plus you make more in the nba/nfl/mlb.

plus as soon as you go pro in other sports you got a chance to be making millions a year, that dont happen with boxing, only thing is that these athletes would have to be over six foot tall. I wonder if brandon jacobs will consider jumping in the ring that would be sick!!

Comment

Dwight Howard trained by Floyd Sr. would beat the crap out of the Klitchoe's.

Comment

Originally posted by USA View Post
        Dwight Howard trained by Floyd Sr. would beat the crap out of the Klitchoe's.
        Naazim Richardson would do a better job than Sr. on his best day.

Comment

I don't care. If the fights are good, **** where they from.

Comment

That's just an excuse.

The NFL and NBA were around in the 70s, 80s, and 90s.

The reality is, the US can no longer expect to be the best at everything. There are 6 billion people in the world and only 300 million in the US - it makes sense that there will be great athletes from other parts of the world.

The rest of the world is catching up to the US. It's time Americans started recognizing great athletes like the Klitschkos and giving them their due recognition and respect.

Comment

good point got to accept it. But its only the americans fighters fault if anything, idk why they dont hit the gym more often, american heavyweight are too fat now a days....

Comment

Originally posted by cyutetrick View Post
                good point got to accept it. But its only the americans fighters fault if anything, idk why they dont hit the gym more often, american heavyweight are too fat now a days....
                True. It was sad to see the jiggle in Arreola's fat belly every time a Klitschko punch landed, it made Vitali's excellent performance seem less meaningful.

Comment

Working...
                X